Ratings Paul the Great has received

1. rookieyaker rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread "How to" part two.

The Manhattan project has a team of scientist working 'round the clock in my garage. Our tools include a drill, two-part epoxy glue,...

Jul 28, 2020
  2. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Look at a tide chart. You literally fished the hardest productive time of the year. Outgoing tide of 7 feet just after 7am to a minus...

Jan 24, 2019
  3. scisports rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Look at a tide chart. You literally fished the hardest productive time of the year. Outgoing tide of 7 feet just after 7am to a minus...

Jan 23, 2019
  4. ColdEye rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread "How to" part two.

The Manhattan project has a team of scientist working 'round the clock in my garage. Our tools include a drill, two-part epoxy glue,...

Nov 6, 2018
  5. mcbeavs rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Listed below I have posted some pictures and tips. These tips are not a slam dunk, but they work for me, and its a work in progress....

Oct 17, 2017
  6. Dutchaz rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

There are as many kayakers out there as there are boaters. Ive seen kayakers out in the middle of the channel without lights. Complete...

Oct 2, 2017
  7. Steve Adrignola rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Listed below I have posted some pictures and tips. These tips are not a slam dunk, but they work for me, and its a work in progress....

Jul 13, 2017
  8. Fat Spottie rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread SBB Fishing Techniques - Mission Bay.

Spotted bay bass fishing is the best its been in years. Lately we have had to leave areas because the sbb get on the baits before we...

Sep 20, 2016
  9. filippo rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread "How to" part two.

Sep 20, 2016
  10. Hal rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread "How to" part two.

Sep 19, 2016
  11. Troy rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread SBB Fishing Techniques - Mission Bay.

Spotted bay bass fishing is the best its been in years. Lately we have had to leave areas because the sbb get on the baits before we...

Aug 15, 2016
  12. Dave MILLER rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread "How to" part two.

Jun 20, 2016
  13. Longbow rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread Halibut bait.

A halibut will probably eat anything. I have developed a system to catch legal halibut when I go fish for them. Sabermetrics works for...

Jun 19, 2016
  14. stoned-trout rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread How to catch big halibut in San Diego bay (Video).

Thanks Mr. Nice Guy. As you know, I didn't make the video. Inside Sportfishing produced it for FOX. I just provided the talent. You...

Jun 4, 2016
  15. Longbow rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread How to catch big halibut in San Diego bay (Video).

Thanks Mr. Nice Guy. As you know, I didn't make the video. Inside Sportfishing produced it for FOX. I just provided the talent. You...

Jun 4, 2016
  16. NK.Fish rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread How to catch big halibut in San Diego bay (Video).

[MEDIA]

May 31, 2016
  17. Kyleblood rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread How to catch big halibut in San Diego bay (Video).

[MEDIA]

May 27, 2016
  18. frankiefrank rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread Halibut bait.

A halibut will probably eat anything. I have developed a system to catch legal halibut when I go fish for them. Sabermetrics works for...

May 26, 2016