Ratings Paulito has given

1. Paulito rated K-Bo Smack's post Agree in the thread King Tide reward.

The recent King Tides exposed some better than average bait for jetty fishing. I went out this past Tuesday during the afternoon low...

Jan 8, 2022
  2. Paulito rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Dangers of Bay Fishing alone?.

Nobody ever messed with our posse!

Nov 7, 2021
  3. Paulito rated bassmeister's post Agree in the thread For Sale Sould.

Damn! Cut the man off at the knees.

Nov 1, 2021
  4. Paulito rated Dat_fisherman's post Agree in the thread For Sale Sould.

This man needs student funds, and you not only do you low ball him into the ground. But you also flat out disrespect him because he...

Nov 1, 2021
  5. Paulito rated inthedeep2's post Agree in the thread Mission bay was good to me this morning!.

lol. it caught fish thats all that matters.

Aug 21, 2021
  6. Paulito rated FOE_RUNNER's post Agree in the thread Solo Sesh 8-20-21-21.

Spur of the moment solo sesh at HI. #noskunk #Padresloss Spotted bay bass were biting on out going tide for a bit. Couple hours, landed...

Aug 21, 2021
  7. Paulito rated Bear6813's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders 5.

Night time is the right time! There was quite a few large bass entered at the last one. Looking forward to it and thank you Kevin for...

Jul 26, 2021
  8. Paulito rated mlzpinoy's post Agree in the thread 07/05/21 morning session….

Went out for 2 hours in the morning. I was able to land 7 SBB got took to the grass twice and had about 5 missed bites. Until The Next...

Jul 10, 2021
  9. Paulito rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Just in case some of you live under a rock…..

https://sdfish.com/forums/t/shore-pounders-king-of-the-beach.192589/ Friday at 11:59pm is the deadline to get in on this one of a kind...

Jun 17, 2021
  10. Paulito rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread 6/10 - Big Corvina.

My 28”er with similar girth was 7.4lbs

Jun 11, 2021
  11. Paulito rated Big Money Jonah's post Agree in the thread Ski Beach 11 March.

Interesting. Granted, I’m new at fishing the t-rig, I’ve missed way more fish than I’ve managed to stick. I was actually considering...

Mar 16, 2021
  12. Paulito rated K-Bo Smack's post Agree in the thread North County nibblers.

Haven't posted in awhile...not much happening over the past couple weeks. Today wasn't much different. Only picked up 3 spotties, but...

Feb 21, 2021
  13. Paulito rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Are the Grumps waking up??.

Last couple weeks Texas rig fished sloooow through the grass has been much more effective for me than open jighead fished at the tips of...

Nov 11, 2020
  14. Paulito rated Rokbury14's post Agree in the thread SUNDAY FISHIN'ON THE USS GEOFISH.

And away we go. Headed to the 302 to start our day when we come up on foamers at daybreak...got to about 50yrs and before we get in the...

Aug 11, 2020
  15. Paulito rated mlzpinoy's post Agree in the thread 06/28/20 morning sesh..

Went out with my son for 2 hours. The bite was real slow I was able to land 5 SBB 3 nice size ones and one of them was a fatty. Felt a...

Jun 29, 2020
  16. Paulito rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Unexpected catch mission bay.

Release White Sea Bass like a trout. I raised them for a while... released a couple dozen thousand of them, they are extremely fragile.

May 4, 2020
  17. Paulito rated Rokbury14's post Agree in the thread First successful timr night fishing in MB.

Let me tell ya....99% of my fishn is done at night. Its my preferred way. Less people, less water traffic, more parking. Ive learning...

Dec 14, 2019
  18. Paulito rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Is it just me or is MB grass galore?!.

Try counting off the time it takes for your swimbait to hit the bottom. Then one second before start reeling. It will take a couple cast...

May 2, 2018
  19. Paulito rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Unacceptable condition of fish at Santee lakes..

Careful....They’re not all and only Asians.....just sayin......

Apr 11, 2018