Ratings perch killer has given

1. perch killer rated citruspirate's post Like in the thread North Jetty 1/18.

Went out for one last session. Tide was low when I got there at around 9. Pulled a very nice variety of species out of the same honey...

Jan 18, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  2. perch killer rated Jordand's post Like in the thread First Halibut!.

Had a little time after work and headed to TP. Started with the market shrimp and got nothing but snagged just before low tide. Last...

Jan 14, 2020
  3. perch killer rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread LJ 10.21.2019.

I had a bunch of old leftovers from my kid's birthday party, so I hit up La Jolla after work to try and get some dinner, Werfless style....

Oct 22, 2019
  4. perch killer rated Gabemorales's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Jetty.

Got out for a little this morning, and didn’t land as many fish as I thought considering the tide was perfect and small boils here and...

Oct 8, 2019
  5. perch killer rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread North County big chew.

Had a great session on Saturday morning with this 33+inch Halibut. A surf pointer in pearl did the trick. Cut 'em loose so you could...

Sep 23, 2019
  6. perch killer rated Oceanfire's post Like in the thread PB at TP 8/8.

My wife gave me the “Go” to get an evening sesh. Hit TP north, a couple was posted at my normal rip, so moved 100yds north. Caught...

Aug 9, 2019
  7. perch killer rated TekAngler's post Like in the thread Trestles report 7/29/19.

Got there about 6 am and caught this sheephead on the 6th cast. Got what looks like rainbow seaperch? in the the trough that's right at...

Jul 29, 2019
  8. perch killer rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread another wednesday morning.

Wednesday morning got down to some serious chucking of the pearl white lc flash minnow with some serious results in the N county, Wanted...

Jul 25, 2019
  9. perch killer rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Silver Strand 7/25.

I headed down south this afternoon since I had a free day to explore some new surf fishing areas. I stopped across the street first and...

Jul 25, 2019
  10. perch killer rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread North County.

Nice. Been on em pretty good as well this summer. A few down south and up north [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 21, 2019
  11. perch killer rated Kjones's post Like in the thread Same place.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hit up Cardiff State Beach again around 6:30pm. Not as many, but the quality was much better. 1 bean and a yfc that...

Jul 17, 2019
  12. perch killer rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 07/14 Sesh....

Went out for two hours and brought a friend from my last job name Steve. He never caught a fish. I was able to land 2 corbina's 1...

Jul 14, 2019
  13. perch killer rated danielbrose1's post Like in the thread TP 7/13.

Havent tried surf fishing in a few weeks. Fished from 5:30 til 8. Caught my first 2 from the surf. Surf perch was gut hooked. Had a...

Jul 14, 2019
  14. perch killer rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Corbina Catch + “Cook”.

Headed out a few days ago to do some light tackle surf fishing. It was lights out! Bites almost every cast from the start. The fish were...

Jul 13, 2019
  15. perch killer rated itsyaboysears's post Like in the thread STOKED.

Well...... sure enough my time has finally came. As many of you know I’ve been trying to catch my first Soupfin for sometime. Spending...

Jun 26, 2019
  16. perch killer rated Werfless's post Like in the thread 6/19 OB 7 Species.

Beautiful.. That black croaker is just a solid fish

Jun 19, 2019
  17. perch killer rated torykian's post Like in the thread Short TP Lunch Session.

I had only an hour to cast and found a real nice divot along the beach. Outgoing tide, surf 2-3' feet, clear water, minor grass. After...

Apr 4, 2019
  18. perch killer rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread A couple butts at Bataquitos..

I had a small job near the coast yesterday, so I threw the rods and backpack in to my cab. I ended up at Bataquitos lagoon at noon and...

Mar 29, 2019
  19. perch killer rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Grunion Run Night 1.

Headed out with TreeCatcher and a couple other guys to try and catch the first leg of the grunion run(s). The little fish were there....

Mar 7, 2019
  20. perch killer rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread North County Waters.

Conditions aren't the greatest, but the perch are feeding. I found them in the salad. Caught at least a dozen hand-sized BSP and...

Mar 1, 2019