Ratings perch killer has given

1. perch killer rated samerica26's post Like in the thread Big Spotfins and Other Mixed Species- July 27, 2020.

[ATTACH] Emptied the freezer this weekend with the big family fish fry. Back to the grind! Slow bite this afternoon but caught two big...

Jul 27, 2020
  2. perch killer rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread SURF FISHING | First time catching CORBINA.

wow, I think I have the surf fishing bug! I met up with a couple fishing friends this past week and the corbina were on the bite! found...

Jul 24, 2020
  3. perch killer rated dillpick's post Like in the thread North county.

Hit the surf last night for a hr before dark. It was a salad fest , basically 1of 10 cast came back with no kelp or grass. Decided to...

Jul 22, 2020
  4. perch killer rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Del Mar sunset.

Nice sunset bite tonight. Nothing better than doubling up with your kid. [ATTACH] Cheers!

Jul 16, 2020
  5. perch killer rated Dionisiooh's post Like in the thread 6/28/2020 MB am.

I hit Mission again this morning (0500-0730). No salad, waves picked up a bit 2-3 ft, overcast, south wind, and cold. I fished the same...

Jun 28, 2020
  6. perch killer rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread The Big One Got Away......

....but we still had a great morning. I took my oldest son (8 years old) fishing with me this morning. We had to wait a few minutes...

Jun 24, 2020
  7. perch killer rated TreeCatcher's post Like in the thread 5am surf sesh.

Was able to drive and get to the water by 5am to hit the negative tide. Couldn’t find my headlamp so I had to wade out at pitch dark...

Jun 22, 2020
  8. perch killer rated Aweisman18's post Like in the thread 6/14 Spotfin.

Went out Sunday to try and catch a spotfin. Thanks to everyone for the reports inspiring me to go out and hit the surf. I was able to...

Jun 19, 2020
  9. perch killer rated MojoSurf's post Like in the thread 06/15 TP.

Hit the surf from 4:30 to 6:00 PM. Shared the north beach with around 5 to 10 other anglers. Mild salad. Lots of sand crabs but kind of...

Jun 16, 2020
  10. perch killer rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Tamarack ( area ).

This fish had crushed mussel shells in its stomach. That crusher that spot fin have in their throat is insane. I can’t image what would...

Jun 12, 2020
  11. perch killer rated TreeCatcher's post Like in the thread Epic day!.

Went to new waters and within a few cast hooked onto a decent corvina. For a second I thought I was catching juvenile white seabass...

May 31, 2020
  12. perch killer rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJOS 05.29 Snuck a few in.

Grabbed the UL rod and went for a low key stroll with the youngun to a spot where the powers that be close their eyes a bit. Worked a...

May 30, 2020
  13. perch killer rated Mike M's post Like in the thread Torrance Beach May 22nd.

Got these guys to bite 2-3 micro soft shell crabs yesterday. Found one perfect soft shell (see photo) and it was bit in less than 10...

May 23, 2020
  14. perch killer rated Capnhoneybadger's post Like in the thread Slayed today with the super slayer grub.

After 3 days of no fishing. I finally went today for the morning bite. Early morning got 4 small perch on the custom super slayer grub...

May 22, 2020
  15. perch killer rated Mike M's post Like in the thread Torrance Beach May 15th, 2020.

Despite the 3-4ft waves, these guys all ate soft shell crabs. Clear water, only a few weeds and a strong left to right current. The...

May 15, 2020
  16. perch killer rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Moonlight/Encinitas.

Sorry you didn’t see my post yesterday in “SD Beaches Reopening” thread. Would have saved you the effort. Apparently people didn’t get...

Apr 28, 2020
  17. perch killer rated Jordand's post Like in the thread Fishing.

We just hopped in our RV and drove the coast from Cardiff to Torrey Pines. All Del Mar beaches were closed, but we saw tons of people on...

Mar 29, 2020
  18. perch killer rated Kaze's post Like in the thread TP 2.16.20 am.

Finally got some time to hit the beach after almost a month of being too busy. The first nice size perch I caught was at a random spot...

Feb 17, 2020
  19. perch killer rated briedman's post Like in the thread Torrey Pines Report 2/15.

Long time lurker, 1st time posting. Fished north end of TP from dead low at 9am to about 1130. Only threw Lc’s, lots of bites but only...

Feb 16, 2020
  20. perch killer rated Jordand's post Like in the thread Tamarack 1.7.

Another beautiful morning in north county. High tide at 8am was amazing. Clear, calm water and tons of schooling Opaleye to be seen from...

Feb 7, 2020