Ratings perch killer has given

1. perch killer rated K-Bo Smack's post Agree in the thread Went out South Oceanside Yesterday - BUMMED.

Hard to score a win against Mother Nature...I find it is very challenging to find anything in the surf during these big tide swings....

Jul 4, 2020
  2. perch killer rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread bait takers in the surf question.

Knowing you will get many answers to the same question . Heres my take on it . When looking at the shell portion of the bait towards...

Jun 23, 2020
  3. perch killer rated Fritzy's post Agree in the thread Since “phase 2” is being implemented.

What horse **** ...I can body surf in three feet of water but I cant surf fish in two feet of water......smh

May 22, 2020
  4. perch killer rated Angler Zach's post Agree in the thread SD beaches to begin reopening.

A likely answer is the powers-that-be are only familiar with the idea that shore fishing is sitting in a folding chair and knocking back...

May 1, 2020
  5. perch killer rated Fritzy's post Agree in the thread Beaches Re-closed.

Heres what Newsome should have done...big conference call with all beach city Mayors where he says : go back to your constituents and...

Apr 30, 2020
  6. perch killer rated Gabemorales's post Agree in the thread Think!.

Why is it the same people causing drama on what seems to be every post being made right now. It’s getting pathetic. Momma didn’t teach...

Apr 18, 2020
  7. perch killer rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread Carlsbad lagoon.

Ray, I think their whole beef with us fishermen is the fun factor.. people that are sitting at home doing the whole quarantine thing...

Apr 10, 2020
  8. perch killer rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread Think!.

It's not really the fishermen that are the problem; its the people who think its a good idea to have a picnic on the beach with their...

Apr 5, 2020
  9. perch killer rated Jordand's post Agree in the thread Think!.

I think most everyone on this site are great people. Although I’ve only met a couple, however it seems like most just want to do what...

Apr 4, 2020
  10. perch killer rated mattgulptosser's post Agree in the thread Ideal MB Fishing Conditions?.

In my opinion, incoming tides during low light gives you the best chance at easy fishing. You can most definitely catch at any tide, and...

Aug 18, 2019
  11. perch killer rated Mike maio's post Agree in the thread Any beaches without salad??.

Tides have been too high and surf is too rough. We need calm!!!!

Aug 3, 2019
  12. perch killer rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Whats the best bait for spotfin croaker?.

Agreed, If they can pick off hardshell crabs and gulps, they’ll get the worms...

Jul 28, 2019
  13. perch killer rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Corbina Catch + “Cook”.

Yeah it is, Corbina are up there with halibut imo

Jul 13, 2019
  14. perch killer rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Solid Day/Fishing Regulations Question.

28.65. GENERAL. Except as provided in this article, fin fish may be taken only on hook-and-line or by hand. Any number of hooks and...

May 10, 2019
  15. perch killer rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Storm Fishing.

Video: Two rescued after sailboat crashes into OB jetty, sinks they were rescued. Sounds pretty stupid on their part to try and come...

Nov 29, 2018
  16. perch killer rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Incoming vs. Outgoing Tide, I know one is better but why?.

I don’t fish tides, but I will tell you why one is better than the other. At low tides you are able to scout out structure, then fish...

Nov 6, 2018
  17. perch killer rated themez's post Agree in the thread Mission bay jetty 10/28.

Makerel :emoji_grin::emoji_grinning::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:recipe...... Get mahogany...

Oct 28, 2018
  18. perch killer rated itsyaboysears's post Agree in the thread Conditions to avoid when Surf fishing.

I’d like to mention even when fishing mid tide always make sure to check the possibly highest wave. Check which percentile of the waves...

Oct 8, 2018
  19. perch killer rated kciuchta's post Agree in the thread Conditions to avoid when Surf fishing.

Just adding to the above response... if fishing a beach along a cliff side like Blacks, be sure to KNOW when and what the tides will do....

Oct 8, 2018
  20. perch killer rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Conditions to avoid when Surf fishing.

Really high tides grab salad off the beach and make it unfishable. Really high tides and surf, adding up to 7 feet or more some beaches...

Oct 8, 2018