Ratings perch killer has given

1. perch killer rated mattgulptosser's post Agree in the thread Ideal MB Fishing Conditions?.

In my opinion, incoming tides during low light gives you the best chance at easy fishing. You can most definitely catch at any tide, and...

Aug 18, 2019
  2. perch killer rated Mike maio's post Agree in the thread Any beaches without salad??.

Tides have been too high and surf is too rough. We need calm!!!!

Aug 3, 2019
  3. perch killer rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Whats the best bait for spotfin croaker?.

Agreed, If they can pick off hardshell crabs and gulps, they’ll get the worms...

Jul 28, 2019
  4. perch killer rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Corbina Catch + “Cook”.

Yeah it is, Corbina are up there with halibut imo

Jul 13, 2019
  5. perch killer rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Solid Day/Fishing Regulations Question.

28.65. GENERAL. Except as provided in this article, fin fish may be taken only on hook-and-line or by hand. Any number of hooks and...

May 10, 2019
  6. perch killer rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Storm Fishing.

Video: Two rescued after sailboat crashes into OB jetty, sinks they were rescued. Sounds pretty stupid on their part to try and come...

Nov 29, 2018
  7. perch killer rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Incoming vs. Outgoing Tide, I know one is better but why?.

I don’t fish tides, but I will tell you why one is better than the other. At low tides you are able to scout out structure, then fish...

Nov 6, 2018
  8. perch killer rated themez's post Agree in the thread Mission bay jetty 10/28.

Makerel :emoji_grin::emoji_grinning::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:recipe...... Get mahogany...

Oct 28, 2018
  9. perch killer rated itsyaboysears's post Agree in the thread Conditions to avoid when Surf fishing.

I’d like to mention even when fishing mid tide always make sure to check the possibly highest wave. Check which percentile of the waves...

Oct 8, 2018
  10. perch killer rated kciuchta's post Agree in the thread Conditions to avoid when Surf fishing.

Just adding to the above response... if fishing a beach along a cliff side like Blacks, be sure to KNOW when and what the tides will do....

Oct 8, 2018
  11. perch killer rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Conditions to avoid when Surf fishing.

Really high tides grab salad off the beach and make it unfishable. Really high tides and surf, adding up to 7 feet or more some beaches...

Oct 8, 2018
  12. perch killer rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread MB Conditions Report.

Thanks for the report. Sounds like the jetty could be a good call just outside the surf...

Sep 21, 2018
  13. perch killer rated Yella1's post Agree in the thread Bonito.

Agreed, I still haven't found a preparation for it that I like. However, they are LOTS of fun to catch. I typically give mine away if...

Sep 20, 2018
  14. perch killer rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Bonito.

Just don't get Bonito. I use them for shark or catfish bait but caught one on the boat, bled, gutted, iced, cut out the red meat and...

Sep 20, 2018
  15. perch killer rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Pelicans eating fish about 50 yards out.

If I was targeting surf perch i would ditch the 1oz sinker for a small slider or split shot and fish the whitewash.

Sep 12, 2018
  16. perch killer rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Pelicans eating fish about 50 yards out.

A couple things for distance casting: 1. Is your reel completely filled with line? On a spinning reel the line needs to flow freely...

Sep 12, 2018
  17. perch killer rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Corbina..

Blood worm on a six hook, quarter or half oz Carolina rig.. that's what I would say

Sep 8, 2018
  18. perch killer rated Direct C51's post Agree in the thread Baker's Dozen in the Surf.

I rode by bike to MB this morning for a quick session before work. The tide was super low, but the waves were crashing pretty hard. My...

Jul 12, 2018