Ratings perch killer has given

1. perch killer rated twnoel111's post Funny in the thread Best way to freeze sand crabs.

What I do is put the dime to quarter size sandcrabs preferably with orange roe into boiling water just till they start to turn color. At...

Oct 2, 2019
  2. perch killer rated Baywolf's post Funny in the thread So Ponto magic.

I know that guy...his brother does the same thing to me, only he stuffs my weights into the rocks!

Aug 27, 2019
  3. perch killer rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread So Ponto magic.

She threw out crab. Crab sees clam. “Bro, hold this for me one sec”

Aug 27, 2019
  4. perch killer rated Kjones's post Funny in the thread So Ponto magic.

The beans pull off the sand crabs and replace with “bean” clams. Simple

Aug 27, 2019
  5. perch killer rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Sand crabs by the dozens.

But did you get her name?

Jul 30, 2019
  6. perch killer rated Fritzy's post Funny in the thread Thursday AM report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Headed down to Encinitas / Leucadia area yesterday around 6:45 or so to fish the incoming tide with a buddy....

May 3, 2019
  7. perch killer rated Dfuchino's post Funny in the thread Thought they built this for fishing....

Stupid kids...there's no rainbow trout in the bay

Feb 18, 2019
  8. perch killer rated basstard's post Funny in the thread weekend sesh.

only if it helps me catch more fish!!! HEYYY we might be on to something big here... Ill let cha know how it works...

Dec 20, 2018
  9. perch killer rated K-Bo Smack's post Funny in the thread Fall surf season over ?.

Donkey perch? Are they notoriously stubborn but good to sit on for photos?

Nov 5, 2018
  10. perch killer rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread LJ moron fest.. I mean moray fest, 10.11.18.

[ATTACH]

Oct 11, 2018
  11. perch killer rated Caballito's post Funny in the thread Quiet at TP this a.m. 8/18.

Sounds like my morning on 8/17, right down the Corbina. I love that beach but it sure does like the smell of Pepe Le Pew [ATTACH]

Aug 18, 2018
  12. perch killer rated galen's post Funny in the thread Big Croaker!.

Nice fish. I just don't want to see anyone unzipping their pants!

Jun 26, 2018
  13. perch killer rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread School of Giant Barred Surf Pirahna's.

Probably some place between IB and Dana Point :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dec 27, 2017