Ratings perch killer has received

1. KTfromSD rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Corbina and Yellowfin Croaker Trends.

Your charts more or less compare to the journals I've been keeping the past 4-5 years . . . June through October are the best months....

Jan 27, 2020 at 9:58 PM
  2. Easy619 rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Corbina and Yellowfin Croaker Trends.

Your charts more or less compare to the journals I've been keeping the past 4-5 years . . . June through October are the best months....

Jan 27, 2020 at 5:22 PM
  3. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Corbina and Yellowfin Croaker Trends.

Jan 27, 2020 at 3:25 PM
  4. Bassnbeans rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Morning Jetty Session.

Some real nice perchzillas.

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:35 AM
  5. basstard rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Morning Jetty Session.

Jan 25, 2020 at 7:17 PM
  6. Werfless rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Morning Jetty Session.

Jan 25, 2020 at 3:08 PM
  7. Romil rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Morning Jetty Session.

Jan 25, 2020 at 3:03 PM
  8. bart rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Tamarack 1.18 sunrise.

Good to see some decent size perch. A bonus for getting out there at the dawn chill before what looks like a beautiful day.

Jan 21, 2020
  9. A-Train rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Tamarack 1.18 sunrise.

Good to see some decent size perch. A bonus for getting out there at the dawn chill before what looks like a beautiful day.

Jan 19, 2020
  10. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Tamarack 1.18 sunrise.

Jan 18, 2020
  11. Jordand rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Tamarack 1.18 sunrise.

Jan 18, 2020
  12. Bear6813 rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Panfish Sampler Platter.

Very nice indeed.

Jan 18, 2020
  13. VeeDubGuy02 rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

I'm no expert on chucking LC's but when I do go hali hunting I try to time my sessions an hour or 2 before or after a tide change when...

Jan 17, 2020
  14. Baywolf rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

I'm no expert on chucking LC's but when I do go hali hunting I try to time my sessions an hour or 2 before or after a tide change when...

Jan 16, 2020
  15. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

Jan 16, 2020
  16. Msolorz rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

Jan 16, 2020
  17. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

If you purchased through their online site, you will get an email reminder each year end that you can renew online. I've been doing that...

Jan 13, 2020
  18. Larry M rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

If you purchased through their online site, you will get an email reminder each year end that you can renew online. I've been doing that...

Jan 13, 2020
  19. Ken roe rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

Jan 13, 2020
  20. KTfromSD rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Panfish Sampler Platter.

Very nice indeed.

Jan 8, 2020