Ratings perch killer has received

1. bart rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Tamarack 1.18 sunrise.

Good to see some decent size perch. A bonus for getting out there at the dawn chill before what looks like a beautiful day.

Jan 21, 2020 at 9:51 AM
  2. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Tamarack 1.18 sunrise.

Good to see some decent size perch. A bonus for getting out there at the dawn chill before what looks like a beautiful day.

Jan 18, 2020 at 4:19 PM
  3. Jordand rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Tamarack 1.18 sunrise.

Jan 18, 2020 at 11:31 AM
  4. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

I'm no expert on chucking LC's but when I do go hali hunting I try to time my sessions an hour or 2 before or after a tide change when...

Jan 16, 2020
  5. Msolorz rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

I'm no expert on chucking LC's but when I do go hali hunting I try to time my sessions an hour or 2 before or after a tide change when...

Jan 16, 2020
  6. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

If you purchased through their online site, you will get an email reminder each year end that you can renew online. I've been doing that...

Jan 13, 2020
  7. Ken roe rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

If you purchased through their online site, you will get an email reminder each year end that you can renew online. I've been doing that...

Jan 13, 2020
  8. Bassnbeans rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Panfish Sampler Platter.

Very nice indeed.

Jan 6, 2020
  9. swings are free rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

Was asked by a city lifeguard at Mission Beach a few summers ago for my license after he asked me to move because they were going to...

Jan 2, 2020
  10. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

Was asked by a city lifeguard at Mission Beach a few summers ago for my license after he asked me to move because they were going to...

Jan 2, 2020
  11. Jordand rated perch killer's post Like in the thread TP today.

If you go, lots of folks strolling the beach & churning white water. But looks better than conditions at Mission

Dec 27, 2019
  12. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread TP today.

If you go, lots of folks strolling the beach & churning white water. But looks better than conditions at Mission

Dec 27, 2019
  13. TangledAngler rated perch killer's post Like in the thread 61 Degree Vina.

Very nice work indeed.

Dec 24, 2019
  14. William Ritchie rated perch killer's post Like in the thread 61 Degree Vina.

Very nice work indeed.

Dec 23, 2019
  15. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread 61 Degree Vina.

Very nice work indeed.

Dec 23, 2019
  16. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Torrey Pines.

IMO, not worth it. Almost always you're in wash machine conditions & I've never got anything of significance. You might hit on some...

Dec 15, 2019
  17. William Ritchie rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Torrey Pines.

IMO, not worth it. Almost always you're in wash machine conditions & I've never got anything of significance. You might hit on some...

Dec 15, 2019
  18. JoshJ123 rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Does anyone really fish in the Rain here in Cali..

I have not in So. Calif., just too many nice days to go out so why bother with the bad weather. In my younger days in No. Calif. you...

Dec 7, 2019
  19. Larry M rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Does anyone really fish in the Rain here in Cali..

I have not in So. Calif., just too many nice days to go out so why bother with the bad weather. In my younger days in No. Calif. you...

Dec 7, 2019
  20. Werfless rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Does anyone really fish in the Rain here in Cali..

Dec 6, 2019