Ratings perch killer has received

1. A-Train rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Tamarack 1.18 sunrise.

Good to see some decent size perch. A bonus for getting out there at the dawn chill before what looks like a beautiful day.

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:47 PM
  2. Bear6813 rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Panfish Sampler Platter.

Very nice indeed.

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:02 AM
  3. KTfromSD rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Panfish Sampler Platter.

Very nice indeed.

Jan 8, 2020
  4. Werfless rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Panfish Sampler Platter.

Very nice indeed.

Jan 6, 2020
  5. Baywolf rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Panfish Sampler Platter.

Very nice indeed.

Jan 6, 2020
  6. geofish rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread 61 Degree Vina.

Very nice work indeed.

Dec 24, 2019
  7. mlzpinoy rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread 61 Degree Vina.

Very nice work indeed.

Dec 23, 2019
  8. itsyaboysears rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Torrey Pines.

IMO, not worth it. Almost always you're in wash machine conditions & I've never got anything of significance. You might hit on some...

Dec 15, 2019
  9. Bear6813 rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Mission beach Report 6 / 11 / 19.

Nice going on those butts. Re perfect conditions, I was on the sand yesterday to hit the turn from lo to incoming. What a...

Dec 6, 2019
  10. KTfromSD rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Sunday MB jetty.

The beach, not the bay. Blood worms, sand crabs, ghost shrimp, clams, crack, LC's, crocs, you name it. The usual dinky perch bait...

Nov 9, 2019
  11. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread What are these??.

Agree; sure look like beans.

Nov 4, 2019
  12. EscoFisher rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Tamarack jettys - 10/28.

Nice collection, particularly that fat sargo. Good advice on working the rocks.

Oct 29, 2019
  13. geofish rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Late report.....

Very nice indeed.

Oct 26, 2019
  14. Werfless rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Late report.....

Very nice indeed.

Oct 26, 2019
  15. swings are free rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Juvenile leopard sharks.

Several at PB last week, 1 - 2' size

Oct 18, 2019
  16. Lockjaw rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Legal Halibut from shore.

Very nice. Fished there a few years back & agree a very nice place to hit up if doing an overnight campout. The parking fee just not...

Oct 15, 2019
  17. geofish rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread Mission Beach near 530 am.

Well that's cool.

Oct 15, 2019
  18. geofish rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread LJOS 10.09.19: species day!.

Looks like a fine session to me & hope provided some therapy for the back pain.

Oct 10, 2019
  19. Bassnbeans rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread 9/21 - Ponto report & PB Bean.

I hear you on finding crabs, getting difficult. Nice bean, all I've seen are the dinks and teen models for past month or so. That...

Sep 22, 2019
  20. Chriwilson rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread 08Sep19 short morning mission beach.

Awesome going dad. What a smile on her face.

Sep 14, 2019