Ratings perch killer has received

1. geofish rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Never Underestimate the Power of a Sandcrab.

Send a few down to Mission & Pacific Beach so I don't have to drive the 5 nightmare to N. County.

Sep 4, 2019
  2. William Ritchie rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Shouldn't this post be in the Bay section ?

Aug 31, 2019
  3. Kahuna bass rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Never Underestimate the Power of a Sandcrab.

Send a few down to Mission & Pacific Beach so I don't have to drive the 5 nightmare to N. County.

Aug 31, 2019
  4. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Never Underestimate the Power of a Sandcrab.

Aug 30, 2019
  5. Saltnewbie rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Where da perch at?.

That's a work out session with those numbers !

Aug 26, 2019
  6. Chriwilson rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Where da perch at?.

That's a work out session with those numbers !

Aug 26, 2019
  7. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

Interesting video on this method. I don't do the wire thing but have bled em out ala Werfless' routine. But, you need to be cognizant...

Aug 8, 2019
  8. geofish rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

I did and yes in a cooler with frozen water bottles

Aug 8, 2019
  9. geofish rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

Interesting video on this method. I don't do the wire thing but have bled em out ala Werfless' routine. But, you need to be cognizant...

Aug 8, 2019
  10. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Sand crabs?.

Some thing will go after it and choke

Jul 15, 2019
  11. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Ocean beach pier and queenfish questions..

City says want to have open by Memorial Day weekend if not sooner. That will be the day when the City does anything on time !

Mar 29, 2019
  12. William Ritchie rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Torrey pines (play beach) 2-24-19.

Nice. Pics ??

Feb 24, 2019
  13. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Torrey pines (play beach) 2-24-19.

Nice. Pics ??

Feb 24, 2019
  14. aquaholic rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Fall surf season over ?.

Well if they're out there past the first big break, no way to reach them.

Nov 4, 2018
  15. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Weird Question about leopard sharks....

Disgusting IMO

Oct 26, 2018
  16. Fat Spottie rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread LJ moron fest.. I mean moray fest, 10.11.18.

Ya vol mein captain !

Oct 12, 2018
  17. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread LJ moron fest.. I mean moray fest, 10.11.18.

Ya vol mein captain !

Oct 11, 2018
  18. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread LJ moron fest.. I mean moray fest, 10.11.18.

Nice photos, oh and the moray !

Oct 11, 2018
  19. Carterantebi rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread $.

WSB's ??

Sep 23, 2018
  20. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread $.

WSB's ??

Sep 21, 2018