Ratings perch killer has received

1. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Torrey Pines 7/19.

Surf fishing as well. Never seen so many rods on the beach, even gray light sessions.

Jul 24, 2020
  2. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread 7/17 So. Mission.

This time I did go, the surf camper kiddo's were hitting the beach.

Jul 17, 2020
  3. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Hole in One?.

Agree with that. Like a birdie on your 1st golf hole & the rest of the round goes to crap.

Jun 10, 2020
  4. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Epic day!.

Expensive fish !

May 31, 2020
  5. Bassnbeans rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Amen ! Da yah THINK you all can give it a rest?

Apr 18, 2020
  6. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Amen ! Da yah THINK you all can give it a rest?

Apr 18, 2020
  7. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Carlsbad lagoon.

I think you nailed it. I've been away from fishing the beach now for 28 days, sheltering in place like everyone else. Kinda pisses me...

Apr 10, 2020
  8. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Suggest you forward your comment to Faulconer & Fletcher for response during their daily televised briefings & Q & A. Would be...

Apr 8, 2020
  9. geofish rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Never Underestimate the Power of a Sandcrab.

Send a few down to Mission & Pacific Beach so I don't have to drive the 5 nightmare to N. County.

Sep 4, 2019
  10. William Ritchie rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Shouldn't this post be in the Bay section ?

Aug 31, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Never Underestimate the Power of a Sandcrab.

Send a few down to Mission & Pacific Beach so I don't have to drive the 5 nightmare to N. County.

Aug 31, 2019
  12. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Never Underestimate the Power of a Sandcrab.

Aug 30, 2019
  13. Saltnewbie rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Where da perch at?.

That's a work out session with those numbers !

Aug 26, 2019
  14. Chriwilson rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Where da perch at?.

That's a work out session with those numbers !

Aug 26, 2019
  15. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

Interesting video on this method. I don't do the wire thing but have bled em out ala Werfless' routine. But, you need to be cognizant...

Aug 8, 2019
  16. geofish rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

I did and yes in a cooler with frozen water bottles

Aug 8, 2019
  17. geofish rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

Interesting video on this method. I don't do the wire thing but have bled em out ala Werfless' routine. But, you need to be cognizant...

Aug 8, 2019
  18. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Sand crabs?.

Some thing will go after it and choke

Jul 15, 2019
  19. Werfless rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Ocean beach pier and queenfish questions..

City says want to have open by Memorial Day weekend if not sooner. That will be the day when the City does anything on time !

Mar 29, 2019
  20. William Ritchie rated perch killer's post Funny in the thread Torrey pines (play beach) 2-24-19.

Nice. Pics ??

Feb 24, 2019