Ratings perch killer has received

1. VeeDubGuy02 rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

I'm no expert on chucking LC's but when I do go hali hunting I try to time my sessions an hour or 2 before or after a tide change when...

Jan 17, 2020
  2. Baywolf rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

I'm no expert on chucking LC's but when I do go hali hunting I try to time my sessions an hour or 2 before or after a tide change when...

Jan 16, 2020
  3. Larry M rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

If you purchased through their online site, you will get an email reminder each year end that you can renew online. I've been doing that...

Jan 13, 2020
  4. Larry M rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

Was asked by a city lifeguard at Mission Beach a few summers ago for my license after he asked me to move because they were going to...

Jan 2, 2020
  5. VeeDubGuy02 rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines.

IMO, not worth it. Almost always you're in wash machine conditions & I've never got anything of significance. You might hit on some...

Dec 15, 2019
  6. Neuroshima rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines.

IMO, not worth it. Almost always you're in wash machine conditions & I've never got anything of significance. You might hit on some...

Dec 15, 2019
  7. Baywolf rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Any surf perch showing up?.

Got a few 2 weeks ago at MB; one nice 11" model. Hitting the Gulp worms hard. Have not been out since with the rough surf & big swells...

Nov 27, 2019
  8. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Sunday MB jetty.

The beach, not the bay. Blood worms, sand crabs, ghost shrimp, clams, crack, LC's, crocs, you name it. The usual dinky perch bait...

Nov 3, 2019
  9. Werfless rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread IB 10/18/19.

Same at Mission.

Oct 20, 2019
  10. Baywolf rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Legal Halibut from shore.

Very nice. Fished there a few years back & agree a very nice place to hit up if doing an overnight campout. The parking fee just not...

Oct 14, 2019
  11. Werfless rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Mission Beach 9/9.

Thought I'd get an early session in yesterday and check conditions before the forecasted big swell & surf arrived. 6:15 - 9 am incoming...

Sep 10, 2019
  12. Larry M rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread It's official....

Not much else you can do. Fish only eat when they want to eat. Anybody think there's a correlation between the fish not eating and the...

Sep 5, 2019
  13. VeeDubGuy02 rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread MB 8/1 all I needed was tomatoes.

Bummer. Thought MB might be over that junk for awhile. Were you near the jetty? The jetty up to tower 10 seems to be a collection...

Aug 1, 2019
  14. old_rookie rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread TP 7/25 evening sesh.

Vary the retrieve. Steady slow works best for me, change it up once in awhile with a pause, then faster. Change out the trebles to...

Jul 26, 2019
  15. Larry M rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread TP 7/25 evening sesh.

Vary the retrieve. Steady slow works best for me, change it up once in awhile with a pause, then faster. Change out the trebles to...

Jul 26, 2019
  16. Double Minor rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Blood Worms Near Pacific Beach (Crystal Pier)?.

Not always, call ahead. They also charge too much, $8 half dozen, $14 doz. Squidco better deal, $10/doz I recall.

May 23, 2019
  17. mlzpinoy rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Mission Beach conditions.

Been awhile since on the sand so thought I'd take a look. Picked up some blood worms (insurance if no sand crabs) and arrived an hour...

Apr 27, 2019
  18. little2fishy rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Mission Beach conditions.

Been awhile since on the sand so thought I'd take a look. Picked up some blood worms (insurance if no sand crabs) and arrived an hour...

Apr 26, 2019
  19. geofish rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Storm Fishing.

As per 5 pm news, jetty was closed off this afternoon after a sailboat couldn't make it back in and demolished on the rocks. Total...

Nov 29, 2018
  20. William Ritchie rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Encinitas: Seaside.

I've tried it and yes IMO, they work as good or better than fresh sc's.

Aug 26, 2018