Ratings perch killer has received

1. fishfanatic rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread S. Mission Beach 9/8.

Beats the hell out of me. Just guessing, but the shell appears sort of translucent, not even looking like a shell. Very visible to me...

Sep 9, 2020
  2. HK_Supermarket rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Skip Del Mar.

Mission Beach was great today but it has it's days of salad fests as well

Aug 20, 2020
  3. kyle12345 rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread MB Conditions & FYI on Bait from Seaforth.

Anyone planning on live bait from Seaforth next 3-5 days forget it. Their tanks were empty this AM; said pump motor went out & is out...

Jul 24, 2020
  4. Werfless rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread MB Conditions & FYI on Bait from Seaforth.

Anyone planning on live bait from Seaforth next 3-5 days forget it. Their tanks were empty this AM; said pump motor went out & is out...

Jul 23, 2020
  5. old_rookie rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread 7/20/20 Mission Beach.... Meh.

Both parking lots are open but get there early.

Jul 20, 2020
  6. HK_Supermarket rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread imba surf session.

Of late there's been small surf & minimal swell so a longer leader is what I go with but usually not more than 2'. Now, if the surf &...

Jun 25, 2020
  7. Renis rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Hit the water by 530.

They love blood worms as well but $$$ as far as bait goes.

Jun 9, 2020
  8. Neuroshima rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread TP beach report.

OB is closed like the rest of SD beaches.

May 24, 2020
  9. Everydog rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread SD beaches to begin reopening.

I watched Faulconer's briefing today and the LG chief while not mentioning fishing as a permitted activity, said no standing around or...

Apr 30, 2020
  10. William Ritchie rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Think!.

Also said the beach parking lots in O.C. were closed; you'll need to find off street parking & walk over.

Apr 11, 2020
  11. Baywolf rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Mission Beach 2/8/20 AM.

M. Beach has been mostly disappointing even on days with good conditions so I'm glad to see someone getting it done. Nice work.

Feb 10, 2020
  12. RolloTomasi rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Corbina and Yellowfin Croaker Trends.

Your charts more or less compare to the journals I've been keeping the past 4-5 years . . . June through October are the best months....

Feb 7, 2020
  13. VeeDubGuy02 rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

I'm no expert on chucking LC's but when I do go hali hunting I try to time my sessions an hour or 2 before or after a tide change when...

Jan 17, 2020
  14. Baywolf rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Last minute decision...fished TP.

I'm no expert on chucking LC's but when I do go hali hunting I try to time my sessions an hour or 2 before or after a tide change when...

Jan 16, 2020
  15. Larry M rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

If you purchased through their online site, you will get an email reminder each year end that you can renew online. I've been doing that...

Jan 13, 2020
  16. Larry M rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

Was asked by a city lifeguard at Mission Beach a few summers ago for my license after he asked me to move because they were going to...

Jan 2, 2020
  17. VeeDubGuy02 rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines.

IMO, not worth it. Almost always you're in wash machine conditions & I've never got anything of significance. You might hit on some...

Dec 15, 2019
  18. Neuroshima rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines.

IMO, not worth it. Almost always you're in wash machine conditions & I've never got anything of significance. You might hit on some...

Dec 15, 2019
  19. Baywolf rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Any surf perch showing up?.

Got a few 2 weeks ago at MB; one nice 11" model. Hitting the Gulp worms hard. Have not been out since with the rough surf & big swells...

Nov 27, 2019
  20. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated perch killer's post Helpful in the thread Sunday MB jetty.

The beach, not the bay. Blood worms, sand crabs, ghost shrimp, clams, crack, LC's, crocs, you name it. The usual dinky perch bait...

Nov 3, 2019