Ratings PROQUALIFIER619 has received

1. Werfless rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Labor Day El Capt.

I wish I did I was slipping should I had a scale that day

Sep 8, 2017
  2. BassinNova rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread 10-1-16.

Yea way fun next time going solo to get a little more fishing in these boys wore me out lol my 3 plus my nephew = a lot of tangle ups...

Oct 3, 2016
  3. MasterBaiter rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Wednesday Updates.

Oh boo-hoo We will all have our time

Sep 22, 2016
  4. Low&Slow rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Wednesday Updates.

Oh boo-hoo We will all have our time

Sep 21, 2016
  5. RamonaAngler rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Lake Ramona - Worth it?.

Ready when you are @Low&Slow RAMONA hike is overrated When I was a kid we hiked to school 4 miles barefoot uphill there and back

Mar 30, 2016
  6. Low&Slow rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Lake Ramona - Worth it?.

Ready when you are @Low&Slow RAMONA hike is overrated When I was a kid we hiked to school 4 miles barefoot uphill there and back

Mar 24, 2016
  7. Hirame rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread moon rock.

That's what I do #blastfactory #shatterupp #Trimyourmeds

Mar 8, 2016
  8. daBASSwrangla rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Mission valley river.

yea unfortunatly I had to knock a hobo out there once thank god I had the RYDERS on lol...

Dec 3, 2015
  9. Bill Lewis rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Psycho Dad.

Yup they work great... But a horror story about some crazy dad losing it at the lake woulda been entertaining. ;)

Oct 19, 2015
  10. Low&Slow rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Carp Creepin 10-18-2015.

Now you can just wait in the car with that attitude lol..:D

Oct 18, 2015
  11. Snag rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Psycho Dad.

Yup they work great... But a horror story about some crazy dad losing it at the lake woulda been entertaining. ;)

Oct 16, 2015
  12. gatorfan rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread E-Cigs.

Thats why I only smoke Natures Finest... im not a robot. electric smoke GTFOH.... Just my 2cents

Sep 24, 2015
  13. Low&Slow rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread E-Cigs.

Thats why I only smoke Natures Finest... im not a robot. electric smoke GTFOH.... Just my 2cents

Sep 24, 2015
  14. Rocketship rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

:stop:SETTLE DOWN!!!!!! :mad::cigar::cigar::cigar::wacky::astronaut::astronaut::astronaut::astronaut::):) Now Go Fishing.....

Sep 24, 2015
  15. fisheromen rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

:stop:SETTLE DOWN!!!!!! :mad::cigar::cigar::cigar::wacky::astronaut::astronaut::astronaut::astronaut::):) Now Go Fishing.....

Sep 22, 2015
  16. Low&Slow rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Hodges with a splash.

so wednesdays if your son doesnt wanna fish i wouldnt mind taking care of your boat on the water till you get off work;) jk looks like...

Sep 17, 2015
  17. Chris k rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Respect.

Oh that was you.. my bad ha ha ha ha... Its Gunna be ok :D

Sep 7, 2015
  18. Rocketship rated PROQUALIFIER619's post Funny in the thread Respect.

Oh that was you.. my bad ha ha ha ha... Its Gunna be ok :D

Aug 12, 2015