Ratings punter16 has received

1. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread 2/23-Murray: Return to Spoon-Feeding Bass.

Good stuff! Are you jigging the Kastmasters off the bottom or throwing them around?

Feb 23, 2021
  2. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread Ticks at river.

I think a side effect of Covid is tick infestation. I went to Loveland today, brushed up against one bush and had 8-10 ticks on my pant...

Feb 12, 2021
  3. Lightning rated punter16's post Like in the thread Ticks at river.

Fished Mission Trails a few times over the last week. 2-5 bass per session BUT 2-5 ticks as well! I'd frequently have to knock ticks off...

Feb 1, 2021
  4. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread Ticks at river.

I went again yesterday...I won't be doing that again for a while. Ticks EVERYWHERE. I tried not to touch anything but almost every...

Jan 31, 2021
  5. Stephan Deambrogio rated punter16's post Like in the thread Ticks at river.

Fished Mission Trails a few times over the last week. 2-5 bass per session BUT 2-5 ticks as well! I'd frequently have to knock ticks off...

Jan 25, 2021
  6. Local Spotty rated punter16's post Like in the thread Ticks at river.

Jan 25, 2021
  7. 929nitro rated punter16's post Like in the thread Ticks at river.

Jan 25, 2021
  8. afishnsea rated punter16's post Like in the thread Ticks at river.

Jan 25, 2021
  9. swings are free rated punter16's post Like in the thread Ticks at river.

Jan 25, 2021
  10. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread Ticks at river.

Jan 25, 2021
  11. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread Going camping soon near Lake Cuyamaca- any carp still?.

They are everywhere...particularly in the South end. In summer they are very noticeable.

Oct 26, 2020
  12. Big Daddy TR21 rated punter16's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

FYI...Morena is only allowing 20 floating items on the lake. Kayak, boat, etc. Just got the boot because "The lake is full." That rule...

May 16, 2020
  13. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

FYI...Morena is only allowing 20 floating items on the lake. Kayak, boat, etc. Just got the boot because "The lake is full." That rule...

May 16, 2020
  14. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Oops...just saw this under the Barrett hread. Thanks! https://sdfish.com/forums/t/its-working-barrett-junkies.185565/#post-699367

May 6, 2020
  15. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Anybody have an e-mail for the responsible parties so we can let them know how we feel and to make suggestions?

May 6, 2020
  16. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread Floating the SD River..

I know that guy! Look at my username and guess. We'll have to get after it once all this dies down. Thunder '08

May 2, 2020
  17. Bassnbeans rated punter16's post Like in the thread June lake loop and creeks.

3 lb line and set your drag very light. If one stretch of water or a lake isn't working, find another. I've gotten skunked at one creek...

Sep 18, 2018
  18. Bigpondonly rated punter16's post Like in the thread June lake loop and creeks.

3 lb line and set your drag very light. If one stretch of water or a lake isn't working, find another. I've gotten skunked at one creek...

Sep 8, 2018
  19. Werfless rated punter16's post Like in the thread June lake loop and creeks.

Sep 8, 2018
  20. PMAIXXSH` rated punter16's post Like in the thread Some rude fishermen.

I was at Lake Morena about a month ago. There was NO ONE within about 1/4 mile of shoreline. A guys comes over, puts his bag literally 2...

Jun 20, 2016