Ratings punter16 has received

1. Kahuna bass rated punter16's post Helpful in the thread Ticks at river.

Fished Mission Trails a few times over the last week. 2-5 bass per session BUT 2-5 ticks as well! I'd frequently have to knock ticks off...

Feb 15, 2021
  2. Vet4Fishing rated punter16's post Helpful in the thread Ticks at river.

I went again yesterday...I won't be doing that again for a while. Ticks EVERYWHERE. I tried not to touch anything but almost every...

Feb 14, 2021
  3. Vet4Fishing rated punter16's post Helpful in the thread Ticks at river.

Fished Mission Trails a few times over the last week. 2-5 bass per session BUT 2-5 ticks as well! I'd frequently have to knock ticks off...

Jan 26, 2021
  4. Skunked_Again rated punter16's post Helpful in the thread Ticks at river.

Jan 25, 2021
  5. William Ritchie rated punter16's post Helpful in the thread Ticks at river.

Jan 25, 2021
  6. tjthegreat1 rated punter16's post Helpful in the thread Ticks at river.

Jan 24, 2021
  7. 1972 catfish rated punter16's post Helpful in the thread santee 6-18-16 skunked.

Went after work the same day and fished 3,5,6...no dice. Not even a bite. Went a few days before and whacked many on the frog and robos....

Jun 21, 2016