Ratings Queue has given

1. Queue rated Egorham's post Agree in the thread Share Lunkers : whats your opinion.

Also there was a year they messed up and killed EVERY TROPHY BASS THEY WERE GIVEN THAT YEAR!! Check out texas fishing forums, the...

May 8, 2022
  2. Queue rated Risentidefishing's post Agree in the thread Share Lunkers : whats your opinion.

The Bay is not a lake and Spotted Bay Bass are broadcast spawners so there eggs spread out all along the coast. Absolutely no chance of...

May 8, 2022
  3. Queue rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Panfish San V - Mayday.

San Vicente on the kayak was fun on Sunday May 1, have not fished there in years. Wind was up so I stayed on the west side. I caught a...

May 3, 2022
  4. Queue rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Hell of a job there, Queue . Out working on filling a box myself. [ATTACH]

Apr 30, 2022
  5. Queue rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Did someone say redears?.

Thanks. I had an unusual encounter back at the dock today. I asked another fisherman how he did, and he said he caught eight and...

Apr 12, 2022
  6. Queue rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Did someone say redears?.

It was just last week that I complained about a tough bite and not a single redear at San Vincente. Queue graciously reminded me that...

Apr 11, 2022
  7. Queue rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Lake Skinner From The Shore.

Monday afternoon at Lake Skinner. I'm walking the shore casting at anything that looks bassy not catching anything....I find a pack of...

Apr 7, 2022
  8. Queue rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread San Vicente April 4th..

I was inspired by Queue 's panfish post and decided to give it a try myself. It's April, so they must be biting. Right? Well it turned...

Apr 4, 2022
  9. Queue rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Proving it can be done as usual. Solid work as always, Sir..

Apr 2, 2022
  10. Queue rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread My first crappie!.

River? That bass is in spawn mode!

Mar 21, 2022
  11. Queue rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Lake Skinner Sunday Morning.

Met up with Tomaso at first light for a morning of fishing at skinner. Or goal was to catch some striper trolling shad flies. We trolled...

Mar 8, 2022
  12. Queue rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread What you think..???.

Who knows, What I do know is that fishermen suck at doing things to help themselves. There is a mountain bike organization that would be...

Feb 20, 2022
  13. Queue rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread IVOS 02.18/19.22.

Same problem as elsewhere, just too dang many of them. Unlike elsewhere, they don't suffer from angling pressure hardly at all, so they...

Feb 19, 2022
  14. Queue rated Jim V's post Like in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Good article Quinn. Just what we talked about at Skinner.

Feb 1, 2022
  15. Queue rated Epaleo's post Like in the thread El Cap Winter Blues.

The Blues have been biting in the morning at El Cap. Not a lot of bites but all good ones. 10lbs and up. Mac chunks and 8/0 octopus...

Jan 16, 2022
  16. Queue rated Bobbyreel20's post Like in the thread Murray 12/18.

I wish I had a boat to check out these spots you guys speak of but was able to land this 7lber a couple months ago while shore pounding...

Dec 23, 2021
  17. Queue rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Okay, I might've misstated what I was trying to say, and the point I was trying to make. Which was that we can't control the water...

Dec 15, 2021
  18. Queue rated Everydog's post Like in the thread Supervisor Anderson's Board Letter Promoting More lake Access.

Might as well post it here: Supervisor Anderson's press release went out. County Supervisors Support More Public Access to Lakes,...

Nov 19, 2021
  19. Queue rated Everydog's post Like in the thread Supervisor Anderson's Board Letter Promoting More lake Access.

You can sign a petition of support. SUPPORT INCREASED ACCESS TO RESERVOIRS

Nov 14, 2021
  20. Queue rated Everydog's post Funny in the thread San V..the new normal???.

It looks like the water districts planted the quaggas to save money at the filtration plants and starve the baitfish to ruin fishing.

Nov 12, 2021