Ratings Queue has given

1. Queue rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

[MEDIA] Hey all! I headed out on a new fishing adventure. My wife took her daughter to Cabo for a graduation present and girl’s week so...

Jul 27, 2022
  2. Queue rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Been a minute... LJ 07.03.22.

LJOS Been a long time since I have caught a legal sheepshead from shore. Everything else that went in the bucket swallowed the hook...

Jul 8, 2022
  3. Queue rated myahk's post Like in the thread Poor man’s bonefish.

i was going to comment that the title of this post didn't make sense to me, until I realized it's about tropical bonefish and not their...

Jul 2, 2022
  4. Queue rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread Poor man’s bonefish.

Proceeds to catch a lunker corbina.

Jul 1, 2022
  5. Queue rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Poor man’s bonefish.

Very nice corbina... Sounds like the little bait gatherer had a good time too... Butch

Jul 1, 2022
  6. Queue rated Gudelgad's post Like in the thread Poor man’s bonefish.

Nice fish! Looking like that time of year!

Jul 1, 2022
  7. Queue rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread Poor man’s bonefish.

That's awesome! Every once in awhile catching corbina can be that easy (but not usually).

Jul 1, 2022
  8. Queue rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Poor man’s bonefish.

Nicely done, a tanker model !

Jul 1, 2022
  9. Queue rated Bird334's post Like in the thread Poor man’s bonefish.

That's a nice size poor man's bonefish

Jul 1, 2022
  10. Queue rated Uno's post Like in the thread 6/13-Miramar: Quantity can be Fun too!.

Thanks for all of your reports! I was going to take my kid down to sd bay today but then he says he doesnt want to catch the fish with...

Jun 20, 2022
  11. Queue rated Werfless's post Like in the thread 5/28 El Cap, the good, bad and ugly..

Why not? Legal, moral, helps the lake and the fellow fishermen out. Every fisheries biologist on earth would agree...

May 29, 2022
  12. Queue rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Hell yeah

May 27, 2022
  13. Queue rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Panfish San V - Mayday.

San Vicente on the kayak was fun on Sunday May 1, have not fished there in years. Wind was up so I stayed on the west side. I caught a...

May 3, 2022
  14. Queue rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Hell of a job there, Queue . Out working on filling a box myself. [ATTACH]

Apr 30, 2022
  15. Queue rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Did someone say redears?.

Thanks. I had an unusual encounter back at the dock today. I asked another fisherman how he did, and he said he caught eight and...

Apr 12, 2022
  16. Queue rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Did someone say redears?.

It was just last week that I complained about a tough bite and not a single redear at San Vincente. Queue graciously reminded me that...

Apr 11, 2022
  17. Queue rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Lake Skinner From The Shore.

Monday afternoon at Lake Skinner. I'm walking the shore casting at anything that looks bassy not catching anything....I find a pack of...

Apr 7, 2022
  18. Queue rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread San Vicente April 4th..

I was inspired by Queue 's panfish post and decided to give it a try myself. It's April, so they must be biting. Right? Well it turned...

Apr 4, 2022
  19. Queue rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Proving it can be done as usual. Solid work as always, Sir..

Apr 2, 2022
  20. Queue rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread My first crappie!.

River? That bass is in spawn mode!

Mar 21, 2022