Ratings Queue has given

1. Queue rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread My 2022 Season recap.

Once you start getting “paid” for something, results are expected. When results are expected by others is when the fun diminishes.

Dec 2, 2022 at 11:26 AM
  2. Queue rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread City of San Diego to Release Water from Hodges Reservoir into San Dieguito River.

C'mon, guys. "Toilet to tap" is a phrase concocted by crooked politicians whose owners weren't making money off water reclamation....

Dec 1, 2022 at 1:02 PM
  3. Queue rated Fishbreath's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges ( low low low).

Now they keep the lake at the minimum launch level with supplemental aqueduct water from Olivenhain. They would probably just use a...

Aug 22, 2022
  4. Queue rated Egorham's post Agree in the thread Share Lunkers : whats your opinion.

Also there was a year they messed up and killed EVERY TROPHY BASS THEY WERE GIVEN THAT YEAR!! Check out texas fishing forums, the...

May 8, 2022
  5. Queue rated Risentidefishing's post Agree in the thread Share Lunkers : whats your opinion.

The Bay is not a lake and Spotted Bay Bass are broadcast spawners so there eggs spread out all along the coast. Absolutely no chance of...

May 8, 2022
  6. Queue rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread What you think..???.

Who knows, What I do know is that fishermen suck at doing things to help themselves. There is a mountain bike organization that would be...

Feb 20, 2022
  7. Queue rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread IVOS 02.18/19.22.

Same problem as elsewhere, just too dang many of them. Unlike elsewhere, they don't suffer from angling pressure hardly at all, so they...

Feb 19, 2022
  8. Queue rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Blowing up D&K!.

Heavy management.. and the fact that northern largemouth are more aggressive anyway... I mean...

May 30, 2021
  9. Queue rated Fishbreath's post Agree in the thread Stop me if you have already heard this one..

Thanks, Roy. Believe me, I certainly appreciate the quality of the panfish we have here. But I do want one of those giants, and I...

May 5, 2021
  10. Queue rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

That same guy (a fisheries biologist by trade), would tell you harvest, even of large bass, is good for the population...

May 4, 2021
  11. Queue rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Still have to figure out how to get people to keep something!

May 1, 2021
  12. Queue rated jack wroncy's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Feel like a lot people are blind to what’s going on in the lakes and are quick to make someone feel bad about keeping a limit seen it...

Apr 30, 2021
  13. Queue rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Surprise catch at Spanish Landing.

Yeah, gnohs .. slot limits are cool.. but for them to work, harvest has to happen. If there is no appreciable harvest, all the rules...

Apr 14, 2021
  14. Queue rated Craig T's post Agree in the thread When your state gives a dam!.

Daniel, very well put. What really amazes me is the thinking by many that catch and release in itself will create trophy fish. I've...

Mar 4, 2021
  15. Queue rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Live Bait Bass Fishing Poll.

Dip nets are ok, yes?

Jan 26, 2021
  16. Queue rated dshotter's post Agree in the thread Live Bait Bass Fishing Poll.

You are correct, it is illegal to transport live fin fish (not just limited to bluegill and carp) in California. In the Colorado River...

Jan 26, 2021
  17. Queue rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

I understand the complaint of a state license constantly rising, but so is everything else , including wages. I have no problem paying...

Jan 8, 2021
  18. Queue rated CraigSmith's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

licenses pay for DFW raises trout, along with a host of other things DFW does The excerpt from the HWD budget I posted above covers...

Jan 8, 2021
  19. Queue rated CraigSmith's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Depends on who paid for the lakes and who controls the water. There are many lakes in CA with no fishing or access fees. Most tend to...

Jan 7, 2021
  20. Queue rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread A limit of bass is 5 right?.

We did have native fish though.. maybe not what you think, but we did have them. We imposed this environment and brought it with us on...

Dec 25, 2020