Ratings Queue has given

1. Queue rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Important: Future of Miramar fishery in question.

They expect to have this completed by 2021 I believe. The concern I have isn't really whether it would kill fish, but whether it would...

Mar 11, 2017
  2. Queue rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Important: Future of Miramar fishery in question.

What is concerning about this, no one really knows how this will affect the fishery. Because there are ZERO native species of fish in...

Mar 11, 2017
  3. Queue rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Important: Future of Miramar fishery in question.

This is something I've been aware of for a couple weeks now, but have been trying to get some clarity on. I still haven't gotten that,...

Mar 11, 2017
  4. Queue rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Share thoughts on possible changes to Barrett's fishing regulations.

Those two things have no bearing on each other. The city has no control over the fish in the lake, and the state has no control over the...

May 18, 2016
  5. Queue rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread San Vicente Reservoir Opening.

Lake Havasu and the Parker Strip section of the Colorado River are absolutely fantastic smallmouth fisheries...and an easy 250-300 mile...

May 4, 2016
  6. Queue rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread Diamond Valley 2-14-16.

My boat was registered in AZ the whole time I lived in SD. I never got turned away from DVL. I went in the rain a few times too. Most of...

Feb 26, 2016
  7. Queue rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread New lake record at Lake Jennings caught today.

There isn't just one answer to your question, Sticky. Wipers are sterile much in the same way mules are. They are a hybrid between two...

Feb 22, 2016
  8. Queue rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Slot limits.

Since I don't believe I should be saying something is a bad idea without explaining why, let my shed some light on why too high of a...

Dec 14, 2015