Ratings Queue has received

1. mcfish rated Queue's post Like in the thread My 2022 Season recap.

Once you start getting "paid" it becomes a "job"

Dec 4, 2022 at 8:28 AM
  2. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread My 2022 Season recap.

Once you start getting "paid" it becomes a "job"

Dec 2, 2022 at 2:49 PM
  3. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Miramar Subaqueous Pipe Line (Pure Water).

Pure water would even choke out quagga mussels. It will be biologically catastrophic. San V is up next…

Nov 12, 2022
  4. Kian.K rated Queue's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

The website is what is planned not what happened. Stuff happens and plans can be broken (weather, bad conditions, broken truck etc) I’m...

Nov 3, 2022
  5. Kian.K rated Queue's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

I believe the allotment for Doane has been met/fulfilled for this fiscal year. You’ll have to chase the stocking truck to other SoCal...

Nov 3, 2022
  6. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Blue Catfish - Time of Year.

Elsinore doesn’t have blue catfish only channels.

Oct 4, 2022
  7. bassgalrascal rated Queue's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges ( low low low).

Which is what created the good ole days of trophy bass fishing at Hodges in the 80’s. That and bass on stringers. Cause and effect…

Aug 28, 2022
  8. bassmeister rated Queue's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges ( low low low).

The City will pump water back in from Olivenhein via the San Diego Canal to allow recreation once the dam repair is done.

Aug 23, 2022
  9. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Water level.

All part of the cyclical doings of mother nature. If the lake drops significantly, there'll be more zombie bass, increased catch rates,...

Aug 22, 2022
  10. Everydog rated Queue's post Like in the thread Water level.

All part of the cyclical doings of mother nature. If the lake drops significantly, there'll be more zombie bass, increased catch rates,...

Aug 22, 2022
  11. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges ( low low low).

The City will pump water back in from Olivenhein via the San Diego Canal to allow recreation once the dam repair is done.

Aug 21, 2022
  12. B8DHOOK rated Queue's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges ( low low low).

Aug 21, 2022
  13. Boter rated Queue's post Like in the thread CDFW Ground fish rule changes for 2023.

There’s a butt load of Sebastes limno (bass) in our reservoirs that are underutilized. Have at them…

Jul 31, 2022
  14. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

That lake is probably the most diverse fishery in SoCal. One of my favorites to electrofish when the wind isn’t howling. Interesting...

Jul 27, 2022
  15. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

The website is what is planned not what happened. Stuff happens and plans can be broken (weather, bad conditions, broken truck etc) I’m...

Jul 27, 2022
  16. TheCuban1040 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

Jul 27, 2022
  17. carpkiller rated Queue's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

Jul 27, 2022
  18. Dry Fly Rie rated Queue's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

Jul 27, 2022
  19. Neuroshima rated Queue's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

Jul 27, 2022
  20. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

I believe the allotment for Doane has been met/fulfilled for this fiscal year. You’ll have to chase the stocking truck to other SoCal...

Jul 24, 2022