Ratings Queue has received

1. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Sat. 5/7 100+ Bass and Bluegill!.

Too many bass in both lakes. C&R everything doing what it does. We only relocated like 200 fish (1-3 lbs each) and that was like 8-10...

May 11, 2022
  2. Boter rated Queue's post Like in the thread Sat. 5/7 100+ Bass and Bluegill!.

Too many bass in both lakes. C&R everything doing what it does. We only relocated like 200 fish (1-3 lbs each) and that was like 8-10...

May 11, 2022
  3. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Share Lunkers : whats your opinion.

No chance. That program is a “feel good” program that bears little to no fruit given the cost to operate. Total waste of money.

May 7, 2022
  4. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread SHARE results.

~2500 bass were weighed/measured. Many tagged fish were caught to examine growth. Data is still being entered/analyzed. As far as the...

May 3, 2022
  5. blackcloud9 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Took my dad out looking for some slab bluegill/redear using some mini jigs a buddy ties. It took some searching but we found some that...

May 2, 2022
  6. bassmeister rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Took my dad out looking for some slab bluegill/redear using some mini jigs a buddy ties. It took some searching but we found some that...

May 1, 2022
  7. soccerty79 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Apr 30, 2022
  8. Neuroshima rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Apr 30, 2022
  9. swings are free rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Apr 30, 2022
  10. bassfisherman619 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Apr 30, 2022
  11. Bassrunner115 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Apr 30, 2022
  12. fishnfreak rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Apr 30, 2022
  13. Fishbreath rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Apr 30, 2022
  14. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Apr 29, 2022
  15. Everydog rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Apr 29, 2022
  16. Exmedicated Fisherman rated Queue's post Like in the thread favorite fishing magazine.

In-fisherman because it isn’t basscentric.

Apr 27, 2022
  17. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Chomping at the bit.

Watched one of the adult bald eagles harass an osprey for 5-6 minutes until it dropped the bass it caught. Shad spawn was really intense...

Apr 23, 2022
  18. camobass rated Queue's post Like in the thread Chomping at the bit.

Watched one of the adult bald eagles harass an osprey for 5-6 minutes until it dropped the bass it caught. Shad spawn was really intense...

Apr 23, 2022
  19. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread favorite fishing magazine.

Apr 20, 2022
  20. fishnfreak rated Queue's post Like in the thread favorite fishing magazine.

Apr 20, 2022