Ratings Queue has received

1. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/13-Miramar: Quantity can be Fun too!.

If it dropped that much while you were on the water, think of it like a tidal change or when TVA lakes generate power. Water movement...

Jun 14, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/11 El Cap.

I limit tournaments in my Region to only one per week/weekend per lake to allow folks that can’t fish during the week at least a weekend...

Jun 14, 2022
  3. VinnyBass rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/13-Miramar: Quantity can be Fun too!.

If it dropped that much while you were on the water, think of it like a tidal change or when TVA lakes generate power. Water movement...

Jun 14, 2022
  4. mcfish rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/13-Miramar: Quantity can be Fun too!.

Jun 14, 2022
  5. JWall rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/13-Miramar: Quantity can be Fun too!.

Jun 14, 2022
  6. JWall rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/11 El Cap.

I limit tournaments in my Region to only one per week/weekend per lake to allow folks that can’t fish during the week at least a weekend...

Jun 14, 2022
  7. JWall rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/11 El Cap.

Wild West Bass trail Apex tour. They moved it to San V today. I’m sure they appreciated all the water contact traffic. here is where...

Jun 14, 2022
  8. ol dirty basser rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/11 El Cap.

Jun 14, 2022
  9. Big Daddy TR21 rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/11 El Cap.

Jun 14, 2022
  10. camobass rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/11 El Cap.

Jun 13, 2022
  11. Big Daddy TR21 rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/11 El Cap.

Wild West Bass trail Apex tour. They moved it to San V today. I’m sure they appreciated all the water contact traffic. here is where...

Jun 13, 2022
  12. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/11 El Cap.

Jun 12, 2022
  13. camobass rated Queue's post Like in the thread 6/11 El Cap.

Jun 12, 2022
  14. SurfHooks rated Queue's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Had to conduct some fisheries surveys out on Lk Havasu this week after a 2.5 year Covid hiatus. We were able to knock out all our...

Jun 7, 2022
  15. ol dirty basser rated Queue's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Had to conduct some fisheries surveys out on Lk Havasu this week after a 2.5 year Covid hiatus. We were able to knock out all our...

Jun 6, 2022
  16. otay michael rated Queue's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Jun 6, 2022
  17. Everydog rated Queue's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Jun 6, 2022
  18. Uno rated Queue's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Jun 5, 2022
  19. Lightning rated Queue's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Jun 4, 2022
  20. RayChavez91 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Jun 2, 2022