Ratings Queue has received

1. bassmeister rated Queue's post Like in the thread Did someone say redears?.

Not going to hurt the population if you take > 12” fish. Increases opportunities for giants.

Apr 11, 2022
  2. JustBass rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dragged dad out of the house for a half day on the water at Murray. Messed around with a megabass jerkbait I found at...

Apr 9, 2022
  3. dshotter rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dragged dad out of the house for a half day on the water at Murray. Messed around with a megabass jerkbait I found at...

Apr 6, 2022
  4. Fishbreath rated Queue's post Like in the thread San Vicente April 4th..

American Fisheries Society agrees with your assessment of a trophy bluegill. It’s early still, they’ll be up more soon.

Apr 4, 2022
  5. fisheromen rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 3, 2022
  6. bassgalrascal rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 3, 2022
  7. galen rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 3, 2022
  8. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

Get in touch with CA Recreational Freedom Alliance. They are rooted in the tournament fishing clique but have similar objectives for...

Apr 3, 2022
  9. Fishbreath rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 3, 2022
  10. soccerty79 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 2, 2022
  11. bassfisherman619 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 2, 2022
  12. Bassrunner115 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 2, 2022
  13. William Ritchie rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 2, 2022
  14. Neuroshima rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 2, 2022
  15. Everydog rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 1, 2022
  16. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 1, 2022
  17. VinnyBass rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

Apr 1, 2022
  18. swings are free rated Queue's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

CDFW has added over the last 8-10 years... ~400 habitat enhancement structures to Jennings ~200 habitat enhancement structures to...

Mar 27, 2022
  19. Everydog rated Queue's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

https://beyondthepondusa.com/index.php Here you go….grant funding opportunity for fisheries habitat enhancement.

Mar 26, 2022
  20. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

https://beyondthepondusa.com/index.php Here you go….grant funding opportunity for fisheries habitat enhancement.

Mar 26, 2022