Ratings Queue has received

1. Cwoerner rated Queue's post Like in the thread Deps 250?.

Hype....All Hype. It will catch fish, but it is nothing extraordinary.

Mar 2, 2017
  2. kevinfrog05 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Hodges has produced more LMB between 8-14 lbs than any other lake in CA that I've shocked. That includes lakes that stock trout.

Feb 24, 2017
  3. gnohs rated Queue's post Like in the thread When is the spawn.

Fishing for spawning bass has negligble effect on established bass populations. Stunting results from an abundant population where food/...

Feb 19, 2017
  4. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Hodges has produced more LMB between 8-14 lbs than any other lake in CA that I've shocked. That includes lakes that stock trout.

Feb 15, 2017
  5. Nashinator rated Queue's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Feb 12, 2017
  6. JeffV rated Queue's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Feb 12, 2017
  7. yellowtail rated Queue's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Feb 12, 2017
  8. Vito1023 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Feb 12, 2017
  9. geofish rated Queue's post Like in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

All of the rain in NorCal has turned the SWP pumps on at DVL. Up a foot or two in 11 days. I hope they continue another 50' and fill it.

Jan 22, 2017
  10. Werfless rated Queue's post Like in the thread When is the spawn.

Fishing for spawning bass has negligble effect on established bass populations. Stunting results from an abundant population where food/...

Jan 21, 2017
  11. goseango rated Queue's post Like in the thread When is the spawn.

Jan 21, 2017
  12. SWW rated Queue's post Like in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

All of the rain in NorCal has turned the SWP pumps on at DVL. Up a foot or two in 11 days. I hope they continue another 50' and fill it.

Jan 21, 2017
  13. Kellen rated Queue's post Like in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

Jan 21, 2017
  14. Donho rated Queue's post Like in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

I congratulate you on your catch and your willingness to harvest a legal sized bass for consumption. Unfortunately there is a pervasive...

Jan 1, 2017
  15. BassinNova rated Queue's post Like in the thread R.I.P Vail Lake.

I think the biggest factor is that the dam has to interupt flowing waters of the state; stream, creek, river etc and there has to be...

Dec 27, 2016
  16. BadBilly rated Queue's post Like in the thread Still hard to get onto San V?.

All CDFW permitted tournaments are required to have a "knowledgeable" person on hand to needle/cage release as a condition of their...

Dec 20, 2016
  17. fisheromen rated Queue's post Like in the thread Still hard to get onto San V?.

All CDFW permitted tournaments are required to have a "knowledgeable" person on hand to needle/cage release as a condition of their...

Dec 20, 2016
  18. STiCKY rated Queue's post Like in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

I believe the LMB population estimate is around 25000 LMB larger than 12 inches and is top heavy with 3-5 lb LMB. Thinning the herd is...

Nov 1, 2016
  19. mcfish rated Queue's post Like in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

I believe the LMB population estimate is around 25000 LMB larger than 12 inches and is top heavy with 3-5 lb LMB. Thinning the herd is...

Nov 1, 2016
  20. NickasFish55 rated Queue's post Like in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

Oct 31, 2016