Ratings Queue has received

1. mcfish rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Miramar Subaqueous Pipe Line (Pure Water).

Pure water would even choke out quagga mussels. It will be biologically catastrophic. San V is up next…

Nov 23, 2022
  2. BruceSmith rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Miramar Subaqueous Pipe Line (Pure Water).

Pure water would even choke out quagga mussels. It will be biologically catastrophic. San V is up next…

Nov 22, 2022
  3. Fishnagent rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Miramar Subaqueous Pipe Line (Pure Water).

Nov 13, 2022
  4. B8DHOOK rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Doane Pond.

The website is what is planned not what happened. Stuff happens and plans can be broken (weather, bad conditions, broken truck etc) I’m...

Nov 6, 2022
  5. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Agree in the thread growing bigger bass....

Are you happier catching a 2-3 lber or catching a 10-12 lber? Large bass are far rarer than they used to be or need to be and C&R...

Oct 16, 2022
  6. Craig T rated Queue's post Agree in the thread growing bigger bass....

Are you happier catching a 2-3 lber or catching a 10-12 lber? Large bass are far rarer than they used to be or need to be and C&R...

Oct 14, 2022
  7. Craig T rated Queue's post Agree in the thread growing bigger bass....

I'll just leave this here... Oklahoma Wants Fishermen to Kill More Bass | Field & Stream (fieldandstream.com)

Oct 14, 2022
  8. Werfless rated Queue's post Agree in the thread growing bigger bass....

Oct 1, 2022
  9. B8DHOOK rated Queue's post Agree in the thread CDFW Ground fish rule changes for 2023.

There’s a butt load of Sebastes limno (bass) in our reservoirs that are underutilized. Have at them…

Sep 29, 2022
  10. soccerty79 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread growing bigger bass....

I'll just leave this here... Oklahoma Wants Fishermen to Kill More Bass | Field & Stream (fieldandstream.com)

Sep 28, 2022
  11. bassfisherman619 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread growing bigger bass....

Sep 23, 2022
  12. Tony Vegas rated Queue's post Agree in the thread growing bigger bass....

Sep 17, 2022
  13. Christopher01 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

1 increase days open and accessible to the public for fishing/boating/kayaking etc. 2 season/annual pass for fishing and/or...

Sep 15, 2022
  14. Werfless rated Queue's post Agree in the thread growing bigger bass....

Sep 14, 2022
  15. Fishnagent rated Queue's post Agree in the thread growing bigger bass....

Sep 14, 2022
  16. Craig T rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges ( low low low).

Which is what created the good ole days of trophy bass fishing at Hodges in the 80’s. That and bass on stringers. Cause and effect…

Sep 1, 2022
  17. Werfless rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges ( low low low).

Which is what created the good ole days of trophy bass fishing at Hodges in the 80’s. That and bass on stringers. Cause and effect…

Aug 28, 2022
  18. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Water level.

All part of the cyclical doings of mother nature. If the lake drops significantly, there'll be more zombie bass, increased catch rates,...

Aug 24, 2022
  19. Werfless rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Water level.

We are in a drought

Aug 21, 2022
  20. fisheromen rated Queue's post Agree in the thread General fishing tips!.

Paying attention to the small, subtle details is what separates good anglers from great anglers…and those details are fleeting and ever...

May 29, 2022