Ratings Queue has received

1. fishindad rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Fishing spawning fish has no effect on bass populations. CA anglers have been doing it for over 100 years. Holding fish in livewells...

May 4, 2021
  2. Roncador rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Ok... Riddle me this...Tell me how to get around overwhelming voluntary C&R with bass. Tell me what management “tools” to use when...

May 2, 2021
  3. bassfisherman619 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Ok... Riddle me this...Tell me how to get around overwhelming voluntary C&R with bass. Tell me what management “tools” to use when...

May 1, 2021
  4. hambone24 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

May 1, 2021
  5. jack wroncy rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

May 1, 2021
  6. blackcloud9 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

May 1, 2021
  7. MaskedFisherDUDE rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

May 1, 2021
  8. AzImport rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

May 1, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Apr 30, 2021
  10. BoatRide rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Red Tag Specials.

They don’t make them anymore.

Apr 28, 2021
  11. JJbasser rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Cloantay lakes sat4/24.

Keep C&R....

Apr 27, 2021
  12. bassfisherman619 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Cloantay lakes sat4/24.

Keep C&R....

Apr 27, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Cloantay lakes sat4/24.

Keep C&R....

Apr 26, 2021
  14. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Best Barrett Directions.

125S to 94E to skyline truck trail to lyons valley rd. 30-40 min tops.

Apr 25, 2021
  15. fishnfreak rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Will CA do things like this?.

There is annual competitive grant money available funded by the CA boat registration fee that could be used to purchase decontamination...

Apr 16, 2021
  16. Tony Vegas rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Will CA do things like this?.

There is annual competitive grant money available funded by the CA boat registration fee that could be used to purchase decontamination...

Apr 16, 2021
  17. tsugg rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Fishing spawning fish has no effect on bass populations. CA anglers have been doing it for over 100 years. Holding fish in livewells...

Apr 9, 2021
  18. Tony Vegas rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Apr 8, 2021
  19. weldon rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Unfortunately all the SoCal lake’s trout programs will likely never be what they were. Demand is higher than its ever been and supply...

Mar 29, 2021
  20. Fishbreath rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

At San V I’d say that’s accurate. My barotrauma study at DVL the mean mortality ranged from 2-32%. No barotrauma was 2-14%. Treated...

Mar 24, 2021