Ratings Queue has received

1. Craig T rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Live Bait Bass Fishing Poll.

Crawdads, Sutherland. Sooo many 30-35 lb limits there in my youth.

Jan 23, 2021
  2. CraigSmith rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Stripers Silverwood.

Silverwood is so loaded with 10-15” stripers. Cut bait (Anchovies/sardines/lugworms) with trout gear will keep you entertained That...

Jan 19, 2021
  3. CraigSmith rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Mt Lassen charge $5-6/pound and will only deliver a full truck the 12 hour each way delivery. Their fish are generally larger and cost...

Jan 8, 2021
  4. camobass rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Trout Plants at Murray?.

Remember the City aren’t in recreation for profit. If they were in it for profit you’d be paying $33 for one fishing access permit, boat...

Jan 5, 2021
  5. Egorham rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Not San Diego.....but........Lake Skinner.

I will never understand inspecting boats for Quagga going into a lake that has them. Can’t fix stupid...SMH

Jan 3, 2021
  6. galen rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Am I missing something?.

In the mid 2000’s Lake Dixon applied for and was granted an aquaculture license in order to institute a loophole clause that waives the...

Dec 31, 2020
  7. camobass rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Dec 5th Murray - no bites!.

Murray is loaded with bass, The last population estimate was around 4000 bass over 12” Thats 24 bass per surface acre! Excessive C&R...

Dec 8, 2020
  8. fishnfreak rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Not San Diego.....but........Lake Skinner.

I will never understand inspecting boats for Quagga going into a lake that has them. Can’t fix stupid...SMH

Dec 5, 2020
  9. Bird334 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Not San Diego.....but........Lake Skinner.

I understand the paperwork and need for exit inspection but have heard varying reports of entrance inspection thoroughness. Some...

Dec 5, 2020
  10. fisheromen rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Not San Diego.....but........Lake Skinner.

Dec 5, 2020
  11. swings are free rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Not San Diego.....but........Lake Skinner.

Dec 4, 2020
  12. Larry M rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Lake Hemet.

The “free” side requires a Forest Service adventure pass. $5.

Nov 19, 2020
  13. Tony Vegas rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

Thank you for doing this. With our fluctuating water levels, something I find helpful for understanding structure is to go over spots...

Nov 18, 2020
  14. otay michael rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Cap... Almost a DoubleDigit.

and dodging wake boards

Nov 14, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Cap... Almost a DoubleDigit.

CDFW stocked San V with 30000 sub catchable trout while it was refilling after dam construction and it was closed. CDFW did angler...

Nov 14, 2020
  16. FishBait rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Worth the travel?.

I wouldn’t recommend it over the SD lakes by any stretch.

Oct 15, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

Gregor Mendel would say so..

Oct 14, 2020
  18. tjthegreat1 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

[ATTACH] Dark upper lip, large scales below pectoral fin and blue flecking

Oct 12, 2020
  19. bassfisherman619 rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Fish ID need..

Bluegill

Oct 8, 2020
  20. Tony Vegas rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Fish ID need..

Bluegill

Oct 8, 2020