Ratings Queue has received

1. soccerty79 rated Queue's post Funny in the thread 27lbr, 20lbr, 16lbr.....on the Eastside.

Thats where my boga grip went...

Dec 2, 2022 at 6:41 AM
  2. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread 27lbr, 20lbr, 16lbr.....on the Eastside.

Thats where my boga grip went...

Dec 1, 2022 at 3:08 PM
  3. afishnsea rated Queue's post Funny in the thread growing bigger bass....

Are you happier catching a 2-3 lber or catching a 10-12 lber? Large bass are far rarer than they used to be or need to be and C&R...

Oct 1, 2022
  4. JJbasser rated Queue's post Funny in the thread growing bigger bass....

Are you happier catching a 2-3 lber or catching a 10-12 lber? Large bass are far rarer than they used to be or need to be and C&R...

Oct 1, 2022
  5. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread CDFW Ground fish rule changes for 2023.

There’s a butt load of Sebastes limno (bass) in our reservoirs that are underutilized. Have at them…

Jul 30, 2022
  6. Throw_Luck_Fishing rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

That lake is probably the most diverse fishery in SoCal. One of my favorites to electrofish when the wind isn’t howling. Interesting...

Jul 27, 2022
  7. Bassnbeans rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Texas catch of enormous bass described as ‘historic’.

and in other news another world record size Alabama Spotted Bass was caught in NorCal this week….

Feb 27, 2022
  8. Jenx rated Queue's post Funny in the thread lost bait/rod&reel set up that hurt the most.

Bought a gizzard shad swimbait for $100. First cast to see how it swims and there it went, no longer attached to the line on my reel....

Jan 28, 2022
  9. Boter rated Queue's post Funny in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

No

Jan 9, 2022
  10. fisheromen rated Queue's post Funny in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

Sticker fees go into a pot where lake owners/operators can apply for competitive grants to fund measures to prevent their spread....

Jan 8, 2022
  11. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

No it’s not

Jan 8, 2022
  12. Skunked_Again rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Types of tilapia in Southern California.

No idea. I don’t have $$ in my budget to do genetic analysis. Maybe there is a grad student out there in need of a thesis…

Nov 28, 2021
  13. Doubledigit333 rated Queue's post Funny in the thread 8/18 Skinnies.

Strictly catch and release promotes unhealthy fisheries. This is the cycle of Lake Barrett. Zombie bass on deck…

Aug 22, 2021
  14. snookslayer rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

Sounds like most of that beach sand got caught up in a troll’s hoo-ha. Must be why there’s no real estate to plop a towel at TP anymore.

Jun 18, 2021
  15. SurfHooks rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Reasons to Stay Away from Barrett.

CDFW ruined the lake by taking a couple hundred bass to another lake.

Jun 15, 2021
  16. gnohs rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Reasons to Stay Away from Barrett.

Jun 12, 2021
  17. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Reasons to Stay Away from Barrett.

Jun 12, 2021
  18. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Reasons to Stay Away from Barrett.

Jun 12, 2021
  19. Neuroshima rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Blowing up D&K!.

It’s like telling flat earthers the world is round. Don’t waste any more of your time.

Jun 3, 2021
  20. tsugg rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

Sounds like most of that beach sand got caught up in a troll’s hoo-ha. Must be why there’s no real estate to plop a towel at TP anymore.

Jun 1, 2021