Ratings Queue has received

1. Pwy_FireCapt rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Getting more trout back in our lakes.

Why is this posted in the Bass section?....asking for a friend.

Apr 22, 2020
  2. Noms rated Queue's post Funny in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Anglers without patience.....the irony SMH

Apr 22, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Getting more trout back in our lakes.

Apr 22, 2020
  4. Boro rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Getting more trout back in our lakes.

Apr 22, 2020
  5. Fins in the Bin rated Queue's post Funny in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Apr 22, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Apr 22, 2020
  7. dahoang55 rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Why or why not keep bass?.

Way [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 25, 2020
  8. Rocketship rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Why or why not keep bass?.

Feb 18, 2020
  9. hambone24 rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Why or why not keep bass?.

Feb 15, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Chilly DC catfish II.

Nice pics. The panfish looks like a redbreast but I’d have to check if the Potomac is in their range. I will pass along your greeting to...

Jan 15, 2020
  11. William Ritchie rated Queue's post Funny in the thread 2020 Fishing Licenses.

Its $0.17 a day for a standard license with the ocean enhancement. Sounds like a good value for entertainment, mental health, physical...

Jan 1, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread 2020 Fishing Licenses.

Its $0.17 a day for a standard license with the ocean enhancement. Sounds like a good value for entertainment, mental health, physical...

Jan 1, 2020
  13. gatorfan rated Queue's post Funny in the thread D.C. Blue Catfish outing..

We would’nt have put up with the horrible traffic getting out of there if he hasn’t.

Dec 5, 2019
  14. dshotter rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Chilly DC catfish II.

[ATTACH] Ain’t that a b**ch...these dudes posted up on the dock that was to our left last night and roped them. Two over 30, a 26 and 3...

Dec 4, 2019
  15. cavedog619 rated Queue's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

I Am Jealous

Nov 20, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

I Am Jealous

Nov 19, 2019
  17. Kahuna bass rated Queue's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

I’m not going to blow it up for anyone who’s figured it out and invented the bite at the new location. It’s open 365 days a year and...

Nov 17, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Queue's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

[ATTACH] Yeah but, no waters in the Eastern Sierra’or the IV (of which are all in my Region) have fish like this (SD County sampled this...

Oct 10, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

I’m not going to blow it up for anyone who’s figured it out and invented the bite at the new location. It’s open 365 days a year and...

Oct 9, 2019