Ratings Queue has received

1. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Share Lunkers : whats your opinion.

These are the totals from Sharelunker Program over the last 5 years as no fish were stocked 2017, 2020 or 2021. Keep in mind less than...

May 7, 2022
  2. Boter rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Share Lunkers : whats your opinion.

No chance. That program is a “feel good” program that bears little to no fruit given the cost to operate. Total waste of money.

May 7, 2022
  3. mcfish rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Did someone say redears?.

Not going to hurt the population if you take > 12” fish. Increases opportunities for giants.

Apr 12, 2022
  4. mcfish rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

https://beyondthepondusa.com/index.php Here you go….grant funding opportunity for fisheries habitat enhancement.

Mar 27, 2022
  5. MrChatterBait rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread CDFW’s SHARE Program.

It’s not my rodeo but in past tagging studies there each boat will be assigned to an area where there will be CDFW staff nearby to take...

Mar 2, 2022
  6. mcfish rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

link below ‘splains it all… http://www.parks.ca.gov/NewsRelease/1004

Jan 11, 2022
  7. mcfish rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

No

Jan 10, 2022
  8. mcfish rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

No Colorado River water has gone into DVL since 2005…before quagga were found in Lk Mead. DVL has been quagga free since.

Jan 10, 2022
  9. LJenProSD rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Electrofishing surveys do take place. The only lake in my region that I have recent regular population data is Perris. That population...

Dec 30, 2021
  10. swings are free rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Electrofishing surveys do take place. The only lake in my region that I have recent regular population data is Perris. That population...

Dec 30, 2021
  11. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Dec 29, 2021
  12. B8DHOOK rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

The data set I got these from only has lengths. If back calculations are made to scales or otoliths taken from fish to determine growth,...

Dec 27, 2021
  13. B8DHOOK rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Exhibit A… These age/lengths below are from LMB taken from SoCal including DVL, Skinner, Hemet, Castaic, Jennings, Cuyamaca, Silverwood,...

Dec 26, 2021
  14. swings are free rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

True but I used to see trophy fish somewhat regularly 15-20 years ago. Last DD I remember getting was at Weist 5/-6 years ago. It’d been...

Dec 23, 2021
  15. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

I’m not shocking them either

Dec 23, 2021
  16. fisheromen rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Murray 12/18.

Took my dad out for a boat ride because both haven’t been out for a while. Tried tule edges for a bit with neko weighted 6” 25 year old...

Dec 20, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Types of tilapia in Southern California.

Page 17 splains the redbelly gray area somewhat because they probably exist here and there in the counties listed…but I’m not 100% sure...

Nov 19, 2021
  18. swings are free rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Types of tilapia in Southern California.

Page 17 splains the redbelly gray area somewhat because they probably exist here and there in the counties listed…but I’m not 100% sure...

Nov 19, 2021
  19. Big Daddy TR21 rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread San V..the new normal???.

The graph pictured shows length at age from a variety of lakes in SoCal I stumbled upon as part of Surface Water Monitoring for mercury...

Nov 12, 2021
  20. otay michael rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread San V..the new normal???.

Catch and release culture is not helping growth rates/potential and body condition. Quagga mussels and pure water are reducing primary...

Nov 11, 2021