Ratings Queue has received

1. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Lindo Lake upgrades....

Sac Perch have been extirpated essentially everywhere they are endemic because other Centrarchids have been introduced. It is nearly...

Nov 1, 2020
  2. mcfish rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Trout season this year?.

It’s going to be bleak....

Oct 21, 2020
  3. mcfish rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Diamond valley lake help.

[ATTACH] 2 lb stripers were playing volleyball with my sammy the other day Long casts out to deep water and work it fast to draw them...

Oct 21, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Worth the travel?.

The canals are good because the water is always flowing. Good water = good fishing....which is why I wouldn’t recommennd Elsinore. That...

Oct 16, 2020
  5. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

Lack of scales is a random genetic mutation in the wild

Oct 14, 2020
  6. Bowlmilk rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

Oct 14, 2020
  7. fisheromen rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

Oct 14, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Diamond valley lake help.

Legend is at the bottom

Oct 7, 2020
  9. fisheromen rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Diamond valley lake help.

[ATTACH] 2 lb stripers were playing volleyball with my sammy the other day Long casts out to deep water and work it fast to draw them...

Oct 7, 2020
  10. mcfish rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread otay 9/16 tournemently destroyed.

To some degree...CDFW code only allows one “event” per lake per day. An “event” is > 50 participants and/or prizes > $1000. Multiple...

Sep 24, 2020
  11. bassgalrascal rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Big Bear?.

My fall 2019 survey resulted in a few QUALITY largemouth/ smallmouth. Crappie were making a comeback. Carp are ever present but their...

Aug 23, 2020
  12. fishfanatic rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Big Bear?.

My fall 2019 survey resulted in a few QUALITY largemouth/ smallmouth. Crappie were making a comeback. Carp are ever present but their...

Aug 22, 2020
  13. NibbleSquad rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Big Bear?.

Aug 22, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Trash Fish II..La Revancha....

The large and unharvested clone bass population exert high predation pressure on the bluegill allowing for improved growth rates. The...

Aug 8, 2020
  15. scisports rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Trash Fish II..La Revancha....

[ATTACH] In case you are unaware...

Aug 8, 2020
  16. BringThePerch rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread 8/2-3 MB Kayak Sessions.

I enjoy the simplicity of only using 3/8 or 1/2 oz underspins with 3-4” swimbaits from my yak. Gear is 7’ med action baitcasters & 10 lb...

Aug 5, 2020
  17. fisheromen rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Trash Fish II..La Revancha....

I believe reservation land is sovereign nation status so it would be to the tribal authority.

Aug 2, 2020
  18. fisheromen rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Trash Fish II..La Revancha....

Yes

Aug 2, 2020
  19. kyle12345 rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Trash Fish II..La Revancha....

Attrition due to habitat/water quality degradation and stream channelization which eliminated the native Salmonids (Atlantic...

Aug 2, 2020
  20. Werfless rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Anyone Ever Fizz Bluegills?.

I would think BG/RE mouths are so small for store bought. Customized downsized could do the trick.

Jul 25, 2020