Ratings ragpaoa has given

1. ragpaoa rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Barracuda at the docks 9/24/16.

So this afternoon I decided to go take advantage of the barracuda that have been in great numbers at the docks over in Point Loma. So I...

Sep 25, 2016
  2. ragpaoa rated faster u fool's post Like in the thread Put in the time. yellows from the shore..

Took a few free hours and a break in the storm to hit some Local San Diego shore line. I wanted some beach Calicos as the new tin boat...

Apr 24, 2016
  3. ragpaoa rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Put in the time. yellows from the shore..

Wow a yellow from the surf, quite an imppresive catch

Apr 24, 2016
  4. ragpaoa rated gordon's post Like in the thread Sea Watch PM.

Sea Watch 1/2 Day PM 12 Anglers 36 Bonito, 3 Yellowtail, 21 Rockfish, 16 Calico Bass Saw reports showing a lot of fish being caught,...

Nov 22, 2015
  5. ragpaoa rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread 3/4 day Friday the 28-Mission Belle.

Got inspired by the bite finally and decided to go out and chase pelagics. Bite started off slow with a lot of rental rods on the boat....

Sep 7, 2015
  6. ragpaoa rated STINGRAYZJEFF's post Like in the thread Surf fishing near Sunset Cliffs.

I caught this 19 inch sand bass near Sunset Cliffs from shore. Or maybe it's a large Calico? This is one of my more quality fish I have...

Sep 5, 2015
  7. ragpaoa rated Offshore Lifestyle's post Like in the thread Offshore Lifestyle - Sponsored trip for disabled friend.

Offshore lifestyle just returned to port with a great group of anglers. We had a special angler Jhonny that is in a wheel chair and...

Aug 29, 2015
  8. ragpaoa rated sargo's post Like in the thread Crystal pier July 1st 2015.

07/01/2015 3:04pm 1.8 low tide 9:20pm 6.9 high tide [ATTACH] Pacific bonito. 3inch 3/4oz mega bait.8:26pm

Jul 2, 2015
  9. ragpaoa rated Kilo_Papa's post Like in the thread Cp 29th August 29th 2014.

You must be new to the internet, lets play a game of fill in the blanks. cp= c_i_d p_r_o_r_p_y MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS...

Sep 3, 2014
  10. ragpaoa rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

I know of only a handful of striper catches in our bays, biggest one being about 26". Most of them were caught in MB. So far I've only...

Aug 12, 2014
  11. ragpaoa rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread What comes to mind when you see this?.

1. If he's overlimit, bust him. Where and when was this taken? 2. People who fish for food should be able to, without buying a...

Aug 12, 2014