Ratings RamonaAngler has given

1. RamonaAngler rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread A little toasty out east.....

I guess you know the temp..you live out here too!!

Jun 11, 2022
  2. RamonaAngler rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 6/10- Just 3 Days later....

Normally you hear Vinny from across the lake......

Jun 11, 2022
  3. RamonaAngler rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 5/22-No truck=No Boat/No Kayak..but....

Balloons are much easier to work with... [ATTACH] ...................this is a turtle [ATTACH]

Jun 3, 2022
  4. RamonaAngler rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 5/22-No truck=No Boat/No Kayak..but....

Yeah....no truck for a while for me.......I am thinking of joining a basket weaving class that mcfish told me about that he really...

Jun 3, 2022
  5. RamonaAngler rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Lucky Friday the 13th.

I was too! Well born on the 13th, but maybe not Friday. In fact today was my half Birthday! And VinnyBass , where did you get that...

May 14, 2022
  6. RamonaAngler rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread The Bad and the Good.

You might as well just eat a cup of sugar and 20 caffeine tablets..

May 10, 2022
  7. RamonaAngler rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread The Bad and the Good.

Maybe a Fresca.........?

May 10, 2022
  8. RamonaAngler rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread The Bad and the Good.

Did you guys have a nice cool Mountain Dew?

May 9, 2022
  9. RamonaAngler rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 4/29- That Lake....

Ah, you've got good Life Insurance, right? :emoji_joy:

May 2, 2022
  10. RamonaAngler rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Otay Wed 3/30.

Today is the tomorrow you wished you could fish yesterday!

Apr 1, 2022
  11. RamonaAngler rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread What a difference....

https://youtu.be/RDWSCydwiGI ... Hmmm

Mar 28, 2022
  12. RamonaAngler rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread What a difference....

These pics pretty much tell it all. mcfish sure can fish this lake! Geez......@mcfish just caught another one. [ATTACH] Wow! ...@mcfish...

Mar 26, 2022
  13. RamonaAngler rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

I know you're getting a kickback on those luggage scales!! Think I saw you with a booth outside the baggage claim at the airport..

Mar 8, 2022
  14. RamonaAngler rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

A joke, not a meme.Hopefully it’s ok here in the meme section. The old radio shows from the 40’s. One of the private eye guys would...

Feb 26, 2022
  15. RamonaAngler rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

....and I may get you a one day pass to fish one of my spots at Murray in 2022. I heard that all of those "Murray is your lake"...

Feb 26, 2022
  16. RamonaAngler rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 1/5/22-First Bass of 2022(Quick Session/SD River).

Way to get back to your roots and beating the bank! You could pull a bass out of a septic tank...hmmm, S.D. river, same thing I guess!...

Jan 18, 2022
  17. RamonaAngler rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 12/30- Murray: Just had to try.

Maybe you should start a business..... Just think of it.... you can chew on the heads of the worms while making extra money selling the...

Jan 2, 2022
  18. RamonaAngler rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread 12/30- Murray: Just had to try.

your lures looked so lonely in those pictures, without their friends the bass.

Jan 2, 2022
  19. RamonaAngler rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

Finally saw Mr. Vinnybass's boat out of the water.....[ATTACH]

Nov 18, 2021
  20. RamonaAngler rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

Driving down the 8 yesterday, passed Lake Murray Blvd, thought I smelled something..now I know why.....! I'll have to give you more...

Nov 18, 2021