Ratings ribbit has received

1. CaptainSavem rated ribbit's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano zodias.

Shimano zodias spinning rod 7’0 length medium light 1/8-3/8oz lure rating 5-10lb line rating Bought new and not used much Good condition...

Feb 28, 2021
  2. Werfless rated ribbit's post Like in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

[ATTACH] my 2 aussies. About 3 yrs old.

May 2, 2020
  3. cavedog619 rated ribbit's post Like in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

May 2, 2020
  4. Double Minor rated ribbit's post Like in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

May 1, 2020
  5. Larry M rated ribbit's post Like in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

May 1, 2020
  6. kyle12345 rated ribbit's post Like in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

May 1, 2020
  7. Werfless rated ribbit's post Like in the thread Graph trolling motor interference.

Sounds like your doing it right. Not sure if you have tried any other forums. You could try asking on the forums over on Bass boat...

Dec 2, 2019
  8. Werfless rated ribbit's post Like in the thread Graph trolling motor interference.

How is your hds9 wired to power? Its best to run power from the battery. Usually its a grounding issue or electrical interference...

Dec 1, 2019
  9. Werfless rated ribbit's post Like in the thread Roboworm Help!.

if it was labeled that color it could be a faded worm. common with robos if it has been a package you have had for awhile

Jul 30, 2018
  10. John345 rated ribbit's post Like in the thread FRIDAY FISHING UPDATES.

Was there today with my wife. Bite was good. Just need to move out deeper and its wide open. If you have a good graph it's stupid....

Sep 23, 2016