Ratings Rippinlips has received

1. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread Barrett Reminders.

Last year each ticket received 4 permits and did not have to pay for them extra, but the float tubers and kayakers had to purchase them....

Apr 14, 2022
  2. MaxZmus rated Rippinlips's post Agree in the thread Lake permit fees.

not til July 1st is what I heard

Apr 14, 2022
  3. diegofish rated Rippinlips's post Helpful in the thread For Trade Ticket Transfer Procedure.

It explains what to do in the post from Kellen at the Top Ticketmaster FAQ's But I've always just done the honor system and given the...

Apr 13, 2022
  4. pierguy rated Rippinlips's post Helpful in the thread Lake permit fees.

Apr 12, 2022
  5. Barrettpicoftheday rated Rippinlips's post Agree in the thread Lake permit fees.

Apr 12, 2022
  6. camobass rated Rippinlips's post Agree in the thread Lake permit fees.

Apr 12, 2022
  7. BoatRide rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread For Trade Ticket Transfer Procedure.

It explains what to do in the post from Kellen at the Top Ticketmaster FAQ's But I've always just done the honor system and given the...

Apr 12, 2022
  8. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread Buying Float Tube Set Up.

What tube is it? Still available?

May 25, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread Buying Boat Spot 5/29 or 5/30.

Its my birthday on the 30th!!! If that makes any difference to anybody that would be awesome!! I will supply beverages too!! Cmon...

May 24, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread Buying Boat Spot 5/29 or 5/30.

If any body has a boat spot available for these days I would gladly pay you for it. Also if you have an extra spot on your boat, and...

May 24, 2021
  11. Bass Kid rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

Took the family out to the lake today. Started with just my son and I early back to Hauser for a steady pick all morning. We got em on...

May 23, 2021
  12. B8DHOOK rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

Took the family out to the lake today. Started with just my son and I early back to Hauser for a steady pick all morning. We got em on...

May 23, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

May 19, 2021
  14. scheadhunter rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

May 19, 2021
  15. ol dirty basser rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

May 19, 2021
  16. jpablico rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

May 19, 2021
  17. A-Train rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

May 18, 2021
  18. SurfHooks rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

May 17, 2021
  19. Fishbreath rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

May 17, 2021
  20. oh da shiz rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

May 17, 2021