Ratings Rippinlips has received

1. fishfanatic rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

We should all just edit and delete all of our comments.....then it would make this post look meaningless

Oct 5, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

We should all just edit and delete all of our comments.....then it would make this post look meaningless

Oct 5, 2019
  3. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 5, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 5, 2019
  5. geofish rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

This guy serious? Unbelievable. All hail TDUB619, master of bass fishing. You're not the only one you has FIGURED it out my man. Time...

Oct 2, 2019
  6. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

This guy serious? Unbelievable. All hail TDUB619, master of bass fishing. You're not the only one you has FIGURED it out my man. Time...

Oct 1, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 1, 2019
  8. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Nothing..those trees in the back of Hauser look really nice...you launch that boat from pigs?

May 23, 2019
  9. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

This Guy!!!

May 23, 2019
  10. rockzilla rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Nothing..those trees in the back of Hauser look really nice...you launch that boat from pigs?

May 23, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

May 23, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

This Guy!!!

May 23, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Big day at the big B.

Do you always talk to yourself....Big C and Mr Chatterbait look quite similar...LOL

May 8, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Barrett Report 4/12/19.

Oh My!!

Apr 29, 2019
  15. diegofish rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Kayaks at barrett.

I know Im taking mine....Never had a problem...except for that one time in my buddies canoe. It didn't end well...LOL I might have made...

Apr 15, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Kayaks at barrett.

I know Im taking mine....Never had a problem...except for that one time in my buddies canoe. It didn't end well...LOL I might have made...

Apr 14, 2019
  17. toolbox rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Kayaks at barrett.

Apr 14, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread La Jolla to 182 eastern edge 8-22-18.

Wtf is that?

Aug 23, 2018
  19. wackyrig rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread 5/6 shad report.

On the water at 5am and paddled straight to the island. Shad EVERYWHERE. Spinnerbaits, flukes, rattletraps for nothing. Tied on a...

May 6, 2018
  20. bassgalrascal rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Lost Kids Toy Action Figure 10/2.

that reminds me of the time I used my son's bright pink hard plastic lizard he got from the dentist and caught a four pounder at Barrett...

Oct 7, 2016