Ratings RippinLips619 has given

1. RippinLips619 rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Ticketmaster problem/?.

float tube tickets are good for one person and one car with the option of another person for $20 at the gate.

Jun 9, 2021
  2. RippinLips619 rated RBATom's post Agree in the thread Valley Heats Up Gotta Flip.

When I am flipping that deep cover, I use 65lb Mustad Braid. Very good line and very inexpensive. Thanks for stopping by.

Apr 15, 2019
  3. RippinLips619 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Drop shot rig.

Just a suggestion based on my experience with extremely rugged cover, heavy rocks loaded with limpets, mussels, etc. If you insist on...

Mar 27, 2019
  4. RippinLips619 rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread What fish finder to get?.

Graph.... Brands these days are all pretty decent. I was a diehard Lowrance guy yet I recently purchased both Garmin and Humminbird...

Jan 19, 2019
  5. RippinLips619 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread What fish finder to get?.

Bass fishing I assume?

Jan 6, 2019
  6. RippinLips619 rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Otay still going strong! 4/14.

Yes, if you find the bait, you found fish!! Nicely done! Bam!

Apr 14, 2018
  7. RippinLips619 rated TheBassinPanda's post Agree in the thread Otay help..

I'm no Otay expert but after my past 2 trips this month and looking at reports, it's all about moving and covering water to find that...

Apr 11, 2018
  8. RippinLips619 rated SSUfish's post Agree in the thread Catfish Opener Santee.

Nice job! Did you tell the rangers on your way out what you saw?

Apr 4, 2017
  9. RippinLips619 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Dixon Lake 5/25/26.

Smart using that fishgrip around those trebles. I need to do that before the inevitable happens.

May 26, 2016
  10. RippinLips619 rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Dfg culling the Arian Northern bass.

I talked to Russell and got the straight scoop on this. I'll post it tomorrow on the main site, since the rumor had been so rampant out...

May 23, 2016
  11. RippinLips619 rated Nute's post Agree in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

I can see your point. Now more than ever, I can see many anglers not seeing Barrett being worth it to fish anymore. It sure wasn't...

May 16, 2016
  12. RippinLips619 rated Sedestro's post Agree in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

The rules are the rules if u don't like it don't pay to fish a lake that has barbless hook rules

May 10, 2016
  13. RippinLips619 rated wackyrig's post Agree in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

Crime doesn't pay.

May 9, 2016
  14. RippinLips619 rated Snag's post Agree in the thread Lake Miramar Bass.

Way to get'em guys! For your next trip, try dropshotting in 15-30' of water. Using either purple or oxblood colored roboworms. If you...

May 6, 2016
  15. RippinLips619 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread My Experiences Fishing the IV.

Ok, here is what started out as an FAQ, it ended up something else altogether. This is just one perspective on how it might be done....

Apr 18, 2016
  16. RippinLips619 rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Some jetty questions.

I get mackerel on em all the time...

Apr 8, 2016
  17. RippinLips619 rated mbutler's post Agree in the thread Santee Opener tomorrow..

Nope, skunked. We were there from about 8:30am - 11:30am. Seems like most of the catching was happening right before we got there. By...

Apr 4, 2016
  18. RippinLips619 rated ShawnSD's post Agree in the thread Jennings Trout Report.

I hit Lake Jennings at opening this morning for a little Spring Break fishing. I was using a UL set-up with 2lb test and 1/32 oz Sierra...

Mar 31, 2016
  19. RippinLips619 rated ShawnSD's post Agree in the thread Lucky Tackle Box Trout Box.

It is $15.00 per month, but there promo are codes where you can save $10.00 on your first month. They have boxes for bass, trout, etc....

Mar 30, 2016
  20. RippinLips619 rated indymusky's post Agree in the thread Lake Dixon Non-enforcment of limits.

I gut hook fish everytime I'm fishing. Not every fish by any means but it happens with pretty much any lure or plastic. Love bait u...

Mar 30, 2016