Ratings RippinLips619 has received

1. BoatRide rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Ticketmaster problem/?.

my friend has a float tube spot, how many spots does that entail just one person one tube?

Jun 9, 2021
  2. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Ticketmaster problem/?.

my friend has a float tube spot, how many spots does that entail just one person one tube?

Jun 9, 2021
  3. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Ticketmaster problem/?.

I was logged in, with my payment on file, I got in multiple times and saw boat reservations. When I selected boat, it said the criteria...

Jun 8, 2021
  4. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread 5/24.

Show a pic of the bellows gill please

May 27, 2021
  5. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Buying Wanted tube spot, may 29,30.

Looking for a tube spot for may 29,30

May 24, 2021
  6. KevinTheFisher rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I would like to see more of a ranger presence at all our lakes especially poway with the boats going in hidden bay and ruining it for...

May 24, 2019
  7. jusbayz rated RippinLips619's post Agree in the thread Drop shot rig.

I’m leaning towards Phenix feather series 6-12lb rod, it is incredibly light

Apr 14, 2019
  8. RBATom rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Valley Heats Up Gotta Flip.

What pound test line are you using?

Apr 11, 2019
  9. Alex Lou rated RippinLips619's post Agree in the thread Drop shot rig.

I’m leaning towards Phenix feather series 6-12lb rod, it is incredibly light

Apr 1, 2019
  10. geofish rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Drop shot rig.

need some input on a good drop shot setup, im a shimano reel guy but I’m open to all suggestions on rods, last week I was having issues...

Mar 30, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Drop shot rig.

need some input on a good drop shot setup, im a shimano reel guy but I’m open to all suggestions on rods, last week I was having issues...

Mar 27, 2019
  12. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Drop shot rig.

Mar 27, 2019
  13. VinnyBass rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread 3/24- San V.

I had the same issue, but I couldn’t get bites on 8lb, so I dropped down to 4lb and started getting consistent bites, but 60% of the...

Mar 25, 2019
  14. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread 3/24- San V.

I had the same issue, but I couldn’t get bites on 8lb, so I dropped down to 4lb and started getting consistent bites, but 60% of the...

Mar 25, 2019
  15. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Otay?.

anybody been to otay this past weekend, what should I expect tomorrow, any particular part of the lake producing more? Any info is...

Mar 16, 2019
  16. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread Hidden shore's 2-27 thru 3-5.

I might be out there at hidden shores, hopefully it picks up

Feb 25, 2019
  17. Robo1 rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread What fish finder to get?.

I need some opinions on what kind of fish finder to get, the one that came stock from bass tracker is horrible, I am willing to spend no...

Jan 1, 2019
  18. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread What fish finder to get?.

I need some opinions on what kind of fish finder to get, the one that came stock from bass tracker is horrible, I am willing to spend no...

Dec 29, 2018
  19. Werfless rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread What fish finder to get?.

Dec 29, 2018
  20. geofish rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread What fish finder to get?.

Dec 29, 2018