Ratings RKMM has given

1. RKMM rated last cast's post Funny in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

1st off this is not directed directly at you lori. What about opening San V and El Cap ? Can't we have a rotating lake from month to...

May 28, 2020
  2. RKMM rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLjkV5eGHyg&feature=youtu.be Harleys Spot [ATTACH]

May 21, 2020
  3. RKMM rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Morbidly Obese or not?.

I don't see what the big deal is. The old drunken hag called the fat guy fat.

May 21, 2020
  4. RKMM rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Morbidly Obese or not?.

[ATTACH]

May 21, 2020
  5. RKMM rated Fins in the Bin's post Agree in the thread Morbidly Obese or not?.

DMorgan, I'm with Coach, I have voted both parties during my lifetime and they are both clearly agenda driven by design, and will let...

May 21, 2020
  6. RKMM rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread Openings per Mayor.

It's not the lake staff to blame, the whole country has the same orders, social distancing. We know it doesn't make sense, lakes...

May 20, 2020
  7. RKMM rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Openings per Mayor.

Maybe they will have to pull them from the Convention center, put the homeless back on the street. Things are opening back up, the free...

May 16, 2020
  8. RKMM rated Creek's post Like in the thread I was being sarcastic....

Lets all agree on just a few things.. Although there are plenty more things I'd like to bring up, these are the ones that apply to this...

Apr 25, 2020
  9. RKMM rated barepixels's post Like in the thread I was being sarcastic....

While making fun of the president by twisting his words, I think the Left and their medias, were being dangerously tempting idiots to...

Apr 25, 2020
  10. RKMM rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread I was being sarcastic....

You know, over that last year I have asked/posted the same meme on many forums and FB posts... Never once they reply. Anyway [ATTACH]

Apr 25, 2020
  11. RKMM rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread I was being sarcastic....

[ATTACH] absolutely NOTHING

Apr 25, 2020
  12. RKMM rated barepixels's post Like in the thread I was being sarcastic....

For all of you that are making fun of Trump for suggesting injecting disinfectant... Trump asked about light and disinfectant injected...

Apr 25, 2020
  13. RKMM rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread I was being sarcastic....

[ATTACH]

Apr 25, 2020
  14. RKMM rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Impeachment.

On his way to become the first president in history to be impeached AND re-elected.

Feb 4, 2020
  15. RKMM rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Impeachment.

That is a tired horse to ride. We all know who went to a foreign power for dirt on her opponent, and it was not Donald Trump!

Feb 4, 2020
  16. RKMM rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Impeachment.

[ATTACH]

Feb 4, 2020
  17. RKMM rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Impeachment.

It's not like anyone didn't know Dems were going to impeach. The Senate will shyt-can the whole thing when its their turn. In fairness...

Feb 4, 2020
  18. RKMM rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Impeachment.

[ATTACH]

Feb 4, 2020
  19. RKMM rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Impeachment.

[ATTACH]

Feb 4, 2020
  20. RKMM rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Impeachment.

Sad day for America there will never be a President not impeached when the other side gets control of the house. Remember this moment...

Feb 4, 2020