1. Anglers Marine is looking for motivated, qualified, career driven employees for their Lakeside location. Full time Counter Sales, Part Sales, and Boat Sales positions are available at their Lakeside location. Health insurance and 401k benefits are available. Pay based on experience. Contact Rick or Cindy at 714-666-2628 if interested.
    Dismiss Notice

Ratings RKMM has given

1. RKMM rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Fire in Dulzura near Lake Barrett.

Anyone have any news regarding the border fire (Border Fire II) in Dulzura that is spreading towards the northeast on whether or not it...

Sep 5, 2017
  2. RKMM rated Queue's post Like in the thread Big striped bass caught at Lake Murray.

1. It probably came in the lake as fry with the water pumped through the San Diego Canal. Dixon, San V, El Cap and Olivenhein all...

Aug 15, 2017
  3. RKMM rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Sitting in Spain..

And eating and drinking as well.... fishing comes tomorrow. Hope I am able to at least see one swimming. Here is a little pictorial of...

Aug 4, 2017
  4. RKMM rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Piggies.

All those flooded bushes are going to be fun for the early season guys!

Mar 28, 2017
  5. RKMM rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Come On RAIN!!.

Pic of the day [ATTACH]

Feb 27, 2017
  6. RKMM rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Orville Dam is damaged.

This inspired me to sit down and take a few hours to put together some posts on how things work in San Diego in relation to water...

Feb 13, 2017
  7. RKMM rated EncinitasWomp's post Like in the thread Immigration and World Poverty.

I came across this video explaining world poverty and immigration using gumballs as a visual aid. It's only six minutes long, but does a...

Feb 7, 2017
  8. RKMM rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Quote of the day from San V.

Seriously? You want to adopt me?

Oct 10, 2016
  9. RKMM rated Nute's post Like in the thread When? When will it open?.

Well said, and I hope I didnt come across as being angry with Lori. Just a frustrated angler wanting my cake, and crying if I dont get it.

Aug 3, 2016
  10. RKMM rated frankiefrank's post Like in the thread DNC.

Conservative-ism should bring them aboard. However, when the left is giving away free things, and open borders, its hard to compete. :)

Jul 27, 2016
  11. RKMM rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread San V..

Why you want to rain on my Parade?? I need hope and support!! HEHEHE..

Jul 22, 2016
  12. RKMM rated Rocketship's post Like in the thread Time For Common Sense Speech Safety Laws.

Yeah because politicians have a great reputation for integrity...so their speeches are now somehow an important enough issue to add to...

Jul 21, 2016
  13. RKMM rated Rocketship's post Like in the thread Is there a problem?.

FOM, it going crazy is probably mostly my fault. I should know better than to try to on these forums and by no means do I expect to...

Jul 20, 2016
  14. RKMM rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Is there a problem?.

I just saw a video of a black reverend who was peacefully protesting with his group at a police station. The police chief invited him...

Jul 20, 2016
  15. RKMM rated Kayton's post Like in the thread For Sale JUNE 25TH FULL BOAT TICKET - $50.00.

It turned out to be a good time. The boy was a little tired and cranky in the early morning, wanting to change spots and baits every...

Jun 28, 2016
  16. RKMM rated VCC's post Like in the thread San V..

There is a website called" Boat Rap Stories" there are some pretty good ones on there, videos would be better. RKMM you should set...

Jun 21, 2016
  17. RKMM rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Barrett Bobcat.

We got a closeup of a bobcat along the shoreline. It was neat. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Bald Eagle[ATTACH]

Jun 20, 2016
  18. RKMM rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Some rude fishermen.

Obviously your wife is the good looking one in the family!

Jun 13, 2016
  19. RKMM rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Ticket trader FAQs and rules.

Thanks Lori. I've updated the original post also.

May 31, 2016