1. LAST DAY TO ORDER

Today is the last day to order the new "California Bass" shirts, celebrating California's reputation as the big bass king of the US. Available in UPFs (sun protection shirts), performance hoodies, and short/long sleeve performance tees.

ORDER HERE

Dismiss Notice
We just added a few in stock shirt and hat options that were left over from our last order. To view the options, click here.

Ratings RKMM has given

1. RKMM rated FishonThenOff's post Helpful in the thread Ticket trader FAQs and rules.

(Request for Admin to update initial post or sticky this post to assist other members) After trying several numbers and speaking to...

May 25, 2017
  2. RKMM rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Orville Dam is damaged.

We don't have the watersheds in SD that they have in NorCal. Those lakes up north are fed by big rivers covering thousands upon...

Feb 13, 2017
  3. RKMM rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Info on SD water levels and water use.

I'm going to start putting out more info about the water as it relates to the lakes, and the scope of the lakes in the grand scheme of...

Feb 13, 2017
  4. RKMM rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

I've probably posted this a few times over the years, sprinkled throughout various threads. But this would be a good time for a...

Jan 27, 2017
  5. RKMM rated Larry Burleson's post Helpful in the thread Lining Up at San Vicente.

And believe me, they will be ticketing and towing any unattended vehicles on the side of the road! I live one block east of Moreno Ave,...

Sep 15, 2016
  6. RKMM rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Helpful in the thread Pigs point.

For all the newbies, piggies is labeled with a sign. It is a quick left after passing the blue bathroom. There is plenty of parking for...

May 4, 2016
  7. RKMM rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Lake Miramar.

It would be cached on the server, not your computer. They could change it so the cache updates when you make changes, but I'd venture to...

Mar 28, 2016