Ratings RKMM has received

1. ltg337 rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Barrett Reminders.

The boat reservation is good for 4 people and 2 cars; once the bodies get inside we don't care where inside they sit :)...

May 11, 2022
  2. Drydocked rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Barrett Reminders.

Some reminders, because I had a few PM's and phone calls on these topics: -There is a limit of one reservation per household (same...

May 11, 2022
  3. objetty rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Barrett Reminders.

Some reminders, because I had a few PM's and phone calls on these topics: -There is a limit of one reservation per household (same...

Apr 15, 2022
  4. mcfish rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

As I have stated in other threads-the main reason for not opening the other reservoirs is staffing. Almost all staff has been diverted...

May 30, 2020
  5. seanm rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

It's not the budget and yes in the past Lakes put forward charging non-city residents a parking fee at Murray and Miramar. The city...

May 28, 2020
  6. seanm rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

As I have stated in other threads-the main reason for not opening the other reservoirs is staffing. Almost all staff has been diverted...

May 28, 2020
  7. last cast rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

It's not the budget and yes in the past Lakes put forward charging non-city residents a parking fee at Murray and Miramar. The city...

May 28, 2020
  8. Werfless rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

May 28, 2020
  9. mcfish rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Let's get all of our lakes opened..

Since it is not the staff putting the restrictions in place but rather following restrictions put on them...no idea. The budget too is...

May 19, 2020
  10. fishnfreak rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Openings per Mayor.

Well THEY is NOT the the staff. THEY would be those setting up the requirements for re-opening whomever THEY are. I am not sure if...

May 19, 2020
  11. fishnfreak rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Openings per Mayor.

We tried, many many moons ago. It galvanized the city council to pretty much swear that they would never charge an entry fee to 'free'...

May 19, 2020
  12. dmorgan3 rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Let's get all of our lakes opened..

It's mostly the restrictions put out i.e restricting parking to 50 percent requires a staff person at the gate and in the lot, requiring...

May 19, 2020
  13. mcfish rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Openings per Mayor.

Actually THEY is County of San Diego public health orders (not sure if worse or better):...

May 18, 2020
  14. Werfless rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Let's get all of our lakes opened..

Since it is not the staff putting the restrictions in place but rather following restrictions put on them...no idea. The budget too is...

May 18, 2020
  15. Werfless rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Openings per Mayor.

Actually THEY is County of San Diego public health orders (not sure if worse or better):...

May 18, 2020
  16. Werfless rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Openings per Mayor.

Well THEY is NOT the the staff. THEY would be those setting up the requirements for re-opening whomever THEY are. I am not sure if...

May 18, 2020
  17. mcfish rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Let's get all of our lakes opened..

It's mostly the restrictions put out i.e restricting parking to 50 percent requires a staff person at the gate and in the lot, requiring...

May 17, 2020
  18. BruceSmith rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Openings per Mayor.

We tried, many many moons ago. It galvanized the city council to pretty much swear that they would never charge an entry fee to 'free'...

May 17, 2020
  19. Werfless rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Openings per Mayor.

May 17, 2020
  20. mcfish rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Openings per Mayor.

May 17, 2020