1. Anglers Marine is looking for motivated, qualified, career driven employees for their Lakeside location. Full time Counter Sales, Part Sales, and Boat Sales positions are available at their Lakeside location. Health insurance and 401k benefits are available. Pay based on experience. Contact Rick or Cindy at 714-666-2628 if interested.
    Dismiss Notice

Ratings RKMM has received

1. geofish rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Obnoxiously rude pre-pubescent boys at the dock.

Same here! I could have an excuse or reason, but it was still my responsibility for my actions :) When I turned 18, my mom basically...

Nov 26, 2017
  2. geofish rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Obnoxiously rude pre-pubescent boys at the dock.

Ongoing problem at all the lakes. At Murray and Miramar they get dumped *cough* sorry, dropped off by their parents in the morning and...

Nov 26, 2017
  3. Werfless rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Miramar Launch Ramp.

Still out, gauge was 102.30 this morning.

Nov 6, 2017
  4. Werfless rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Miramar Launch Ramp.

Yeah the concessions are on winter schedule now so they are only open Wednesday through Sunday.

Oct 31, 2017
  5. Werfless rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Holiday Monday San V?.

I updated the webpage many many weeks ago in regards to the switch: El Capitan Reservoir El Capitan is open on its summer schedule one...

Oct 30, 2017