Ratings RKMM has received

1. Werfless rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Miramar Launch Ramp.

Well......when I worked there I Always told the trout fisherman that I set off an alarm before going down to open the gates. You know,...

Nov 2, 2017
  2. geofish rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Miramar Launch Ramp.

Well......when I worked there I Always told the trout fisherman that I set off an alarm before going down to open the gates. You know,...

Nov 1, 2017
  3. BassinNova rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Miramar Launch Ramp.

Nov 1, 2017
  4. oh da shiz rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Miramar Launch Ramp.

Nov 1, 2017
  5. mcfish rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Obnoxiously rude pre-pubescent boys at the dock.

Same here! I could have an excuse or reason, but it was still my responsibility for my actions :) When I turned 18, my mom basically...

Aug 4, 2017
  6. geofish rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Monday.

Little late response: but MONDAY IS NOT A BLOODY HOLIDAY! :) As I told all the water contact people who called asking why they couldn't...

Jul 5, 2017
  7. kobra rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Monday.

Little late response: but MONDAY IS NOT A BLOODY HOLIDAY! :) As I told all the water contact people who called asking why they couldn't...

Jul 5, 2017
  8. fisheromen rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Monday.

Jul 5, 2017
  9. Werfless rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Monday.

Jul 5, 2017
  10. Carterantebi rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Windows Support Scam.

My husband sent me an Email the other week at work: "microsoft called with an emergency message, some bs that you need to call...

Jun 26, 2017
  11. Larry M rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Windows Support Scam.

My husband sent me an Email the other week at work: "microsoft called with an emergency message, some bs that you need to call...

Jun 26, 2017
  12. Werfless rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Windows Support Scam.

My husband almost got scammed on his Mac; they had him just about to pay when I walked in the door from work. He gave me the phone, I...

Jun 11, 2017
  13. FISH rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Fiesta Island, can anything be done?.

Heh I figured that out my first week on the job when someone asked me (I kid you not) "What is a motorboat?" in all seriousness; after...

May 25, 2017
  14. Striker115 rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Fiesta Island, can anything be done?.

Heh I figured that out my first week on the job when someone asked me (I kid you not) "What is a motorboat?" in all seriousness; after...

May 18, 2017
  15. Werfless rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread Fiesta Island, can anything be done?.

May 15, 2017