Ratings rockzilla has given

1. rockzilla rated FishItTillItsFuzzy19's post Agree in the thread Reports.

Wacky senkos in the shade, flukes and t rig craw baits. Buddies were getting them good on the drop shot but I refuse to throw that at...

May 16, 2022
  2. rockzilla rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread Kayak opener report.

Crazy on how you only stayed till 11:30am but sounds like good fishing!

May 7, 2022
  3. rockzilla rated TommyP's post Agree in the thread Closing Day Re-Con.

Decided not to fish the last day but I could not stay away. Brought lunch for the staff yesterday, the place looked like opening day....

Oct 6, 2021
  4. rockzilla rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread 8/18 Skinnies.

Most likely have some plastic in their stomachs. I also don’t think the bait population is very high. It could also be that the bass...

Aug 27, 2021
  5. rockzilla rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread 8/1 - gettin’ it done.

At times The picture can cost you fish though.

Aug 9, 2021
  6. rockzilla rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Barrett 7.25.21.

Believe me, those do not come to just anybody! I know it seems that way reading the reports.

Jul 30, 2021
  7. rockzilla rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Report-Estuaries Down South.

Took a day off when i was in BOLA to check out another estuary on the Pacific side. Ended up at the northern end of Guerro Negro....

Jun 15, 2021
  8. rockzilla rated kriptiks's post Agree in the thread Back to back trips.

This report is from 5/15 and 5/22. Been going to Barrett for a while now but first time every got tickets in may, and two of them! So we...

May 24, 2021
  9. rockzilla rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Big bay drifting away on the new toy 10/16.

Been wanting alittle rig to myself for awhile, been searching online for the past few days and scored on a good deal on a 13ft Klamath....

Oct 21, 2020
  10. rockzilla rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Sometimes all we can do is pray and try our best, dude.. spend your time fishing, never know where you will end up... Somehow putting my...

Oct 21, 2020
  11. rockzilla rated cort's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Just keep doing what you want to do man; you and your family and close friends, those are the only people that matter. The kids giving...

Sep 29, 2020
  12. rockzilla rated Graydog's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Hey buddy, really sorry to hear that your going through a tough time. As others have said it gets better. Middle school/high school can...

Sep 28, 2020
  13. rockzilla rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

I was in the same boat near your age, man. 3 tries made me take a deeper look. Bullying is a sh*tty thing, but it ends. And you start to...

Sep 28, 2020
  14. rockzilla rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Hang in there man...sometimes there are things in life that are tough and not always fun...but in time things do get better. Hanging...

Sep 28, 2020
  15. rockzilla rated BBsurfsIB22's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Dat_fisherman First of all I’m glad you’re seeking help! Second when you’re older & you look back decades later when you’re in a much...

Sep 28, 2020
  16. rockzilla rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Yo if you need some real friends find some ppl on here to hang and chill we all care about you and continue to voice your need for...

Sep 28, 2020
  17. rockzilla rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Posting your situation on line shows how much more of a better person you are than those throwing negativity your way. Glad to hear...

Sep 28, 2020
  18. rockzilla rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Hey what others think of you doesn't mean Sh@T . No more knife accidents , OK ! . Just go fishing and let that stuff bounce off like...

Sep 28, 2020
  19. rockzilla rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Kids are mean and it's only gotten worse with social media. Keep your head up and keep moving forward. The world is way bigger than...

Sep 28, 2020
  20. rockzilla rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread weird question about mullets.

Limit ten.. good luck with that...

Sep 27, 2020