Ratings rockzilla has received

1. Larry M rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID.

Sargo [ATTACH]

Jun 8, 2021
  2. HK_Supermarket rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread sd bay variety pack.

Salema are good halibut bait!

Aug 16, 2020
  3. mcfish rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

All sorts of rumors are circulating that Sutherland is going to close for good for hunting and fishing. El cap is going to shut down all...

May 3, 2020
  4. Double Minor rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

All sorts of rumors are circulating that Sutherland is going to close for good for hunting and fishing. El cap is going to shut down all...

May 1, 2020
  5. Bobber rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Another rookie question..

I usually grap the spotties just behind the head to get the hook out. Just make sure your hands are wet.

Feb 1, 2019
  6. all day long... rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Rusty Hook.

I put those little dessicating salt bags in my tacklebox to absorb any moisture. Save them from vitamin jars or shoe boxes.

Dec 8, 2018
  7. Boogie rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Rusty Hook.

I put those little dessicating salt bags in my tacklebox to absorb any moisture. Save them from vitamin jars or shoe boxes.

Nov 28, 2018
  8. Boogie rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Braid to Leader ?.

If you want to catching a lot more fish in the bays, go with 6#. You're welcome

Nov 12, 2018
  9. MaxZmus rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread No reports from last week????.

Only about 3.

Jul 2, 2018
  10. geofish rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay Kayaking Preparation.

Check tides before you go. Try an incoming tide of cover 4' water movement. Stack the odds in your favor!

Jun 4, 2018
  11. Bear6813 rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay Kayaking Preparation.

Check tides before you go. Try an incoming tide of cover 4' water movement. Stack the odds in your favor!

Jun 4, 2018
  12. tjthegreat1 rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay Kayaking Preparation.

Jun 4, 2018
  13. fliesbath rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay Kayaking Preparation.

Jun 2, 2018
  14. diegofish rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread 5/16 Report.

Probably not much new here to those who have been there this year. My first time this year and my worst day at the B for numbers ever....

May 17, 2018
  15. MaxZmus rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread 5/16 Report.

Probably not much new here to those who have been there this year. My first time this year and my worst day at the B for numbers ever....

May 17, 2018
  16. BIG JOAQUIN rated rockzilla's post Helpful in the thread 5/24.....avoiding float tube fiascos!.

Have braid with fluorocarbon on jigstick, mono on everything else.

May 26, 2017