Ratings rookieyaker has given

1. rookieyaker rated Local Spotty's post Helpful in the thread Anglers beware....

Those of you who fish the SD river in mission trails, watch out for mountain lions. I was fishing there the other day and I found a...

Jan 29, 2021
  2. rookieyaker rated Fisher not a catcher's post Helpful in the thread 9/5 Boat report for my surf buddies.

Almost forgot, RECIPE FOR THE MACKS! Marinate in equal parts Mirin, sake(didn't have any on hand, substituted Chinese xiaoxing), and...

Sep 9, 2020
  3. rookieyaker rated Swgityswag's post Helpful in the thread Basic Surf fishing and Shark & Ray for complete beginners.

This doc is not everything you will need to know, but its about everything that I know. After a couples weeks of not being able to fish...

Aug 12, 2020
  4. rookieyaker rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread "How to" part two.

The Manhattan project has a team of scientist working 'round the clock in my garage. Our tools include a drill, two-part epoxy glue,...

Jul 28, 2020
  5. rookieyaker rated Robdog's post Helpful in the thread Intro to Lobster Fishing.

Gear wise here’s a list that I use (some of it, some I won’t put because it’s not needed until it becomes a serious obsession!) 1. Hoop...

Jun 23, 2020
  6. rookieyaker rated TreeCatcher's post Helpful in the thread Friendly tip for those....

... who can’t find soft shell sand crabs, think twice about not keeping quarter sized sand crabs. You can always hook the sand crab and...

Jun 1, 2020
  7. rookieyaker rated Fishtricks's post Helpful in the thread 5 tips for more bay fish.

This is not an article on how to catch big fish, or structure fish. It’s also not an in depth look at bay fishing in SD. Think of it as...

May 18, 2020
  8. rookieyaker rated bendopolo's post Helpful in the thread Hobie 180 shift cable upgrade. Replaces Plastic with Stainless in stress area..

$25 - free shipping I googled “Alan Cross Hobie cables”. Custom lengths, V1 and V2 sizes, prompt response and I received my cables in...

May 11, 2020
  9. rookieyaker rated RamonaAngler's post Helpful in the thread San Diego County May 1st, 2020.

Saw this article this morning.....So, if parks are open for fishing, when will the Reservoirs open?!?!? Per the most recent Public...

May 1, 2020
  10. rookieyaker rated Bird334's post Helpful in the thread Elsinore.

Fished Elsinore yesterday with some friends. There was a lot of people shore fishing, way more than I have ever seen. Most of them...

Mar 30, 2020
  11. rookieyaker rated fishfanatic's post Helpful in the thread Lake Ramona - Worth it?.

What did you hike in, heels? Jk;)

Jul 15, 2018
  12. rookieyaker rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 7/12 first dropshot bass!.

https://sdfish.com/forums/t/miramar-1-9-16.152187/#post-397992 Kellen gives some good info on this lake here

Jul 12, 2018