Ratings Roy Justice has received

1. bassgalrascal rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Beaver Question.

When I was about 10 my dad took me fishing up to cuyamaca for stocked trout in sweetwater river where the road crosses the creek. There...

Dec 18, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Beaver Question.

When I was about 10 my dad took me fishing up to cuyamaca for stocked trout in sweetwater river where the road crosses the creek. There...

Dec 18, 2022
  3. Bird334 rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Beaver Question.

Dec 18, 2022
  4. swings are free rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Is this a green sunfish?.

Hybrid maybe definitely not a greenie. They have bodies more like a bass and dont get as big as red ears usually. Almost reminds me of...

May 17, 2022
  5. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Is this a green sunfish?.

Hybrid maybe definitely not a greenie. They have bodies more like a bass and dont get as big as red ears usually. Almost reminds me of...

May 17, 2022
  6. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Attention Fishbreath.

IMHO best panfishing in the country

May 17, 2022
  7. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Attention Fishbreath.

I fished Havasu for them. Crystal clear water and they are gorging on quaggas. . sight fishing is great

May 17, 2022
  8. mcfish rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Attention Fishbreath.

IMHO best panfishing in the country

May 16, 2022
  9. mcfish rated Roy Justice's post Agree in the thread Attention Fishbreath.

I fished Havasu for them. Crystal clear water and they are gorging on quaggas. . sight fishing is great

May 16, 2022
  10. swings are free rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Attention Fishbreath.

May 16, 2022
  11. dmorgan3 rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Crappie scents for plastics?.

Smelly jelly and a crappie nibble

Mar 7, 2022
  12. landman10 rated Roy Justice's post Agree in the thread Crappie scents for plastics?.

Mar 3, 2022
  13. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Crappie scents for plastics?.

If you would like to catch up let me know. We could grab a bite.

Feb 24, 2022
  14. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Crappie scents for plastics?.

Hi Dave. Hope you and Helen are doing well.

Feb 24, 2022
  15. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Crappie scents for plastics?.

Feb 20, 2022
  16. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread SDFish.com will turn 20 years old this year.

Not sure about bo did you mean boo? Anyway Lawman came along after ARF. it wasnt a slight

Jan 19, 2022
  17. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread SDFish.com will turn 20 years old this year.

Lawman was not ARF.

Jan 19, 2022
  18. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread SDFish.com will turn 20 years old this year.

Paul M. Chris Seavello. Paul Sharman. Rich Bouquet. Matt Lloyd. Just some names from way back when. ARF. (Association of Recreational...

Jan 19, 2022
  19. Werfless rated Roy Justice's post Funny in the thread Biden's speech.....

Thats because he could not give two

Jan 18, 2022
  20. Creek rated Roy Justice's post Funny in the thread Biden's speech.....

Thats because he could not give two

Jan 13, 2022