Ratings Rude Baits has given

1. Rude Baits rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 6/19.

Right on! The best thing about that Lake is we can share a bite effectively without knocking the fish down. They just kept on eating!

Jul 5, 2022
  2. Rude Baits rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 6/19.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] With reports of reduced numbers, I was looking forward to the challenge. My buddy Bob and I were up at 3...

Jun 21, 2022
  3. Rude Baits rated Roncador's post Like in the thread 5/27 Belle.

Birthday was on Wednesday so decided to go to the islands Today. Been waiting for them to bite but they haven't so I said f' it given...

Jun 1, 2022
  4. Rude Baits rated Loveyourmama's post Like in the thread 5/25 fishing report.

Another awesome day at Barrett . 4:30 am by 4:45 am caught my first fish . Morning bite was hot most of the day i used senkos with nail...

May 28, 2022
  5. Rude Baits rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Average size of tuna down there?.

Been a strange couple years for the tuna.. could be 20#, or 300#, sometimes from cast to cast. These last few transitional years have...

May 26, 2022
  6. Rude Baits rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Johnny boys overnight specials aboard the Pride 4/30.

I've been planning to do a charter in honor of my brother Johnny who passed a few months ago. After scouting out which boat, style of...

May 26, 2022
  7. Rude Baits rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 5/23 Pacifica 1.5.

Got back in this moring from a 1.5 day on the Pacifica. I Ended up going 2 for 2 on bluefin, final count was 26 bluefin and 11...

May 26, 2022
  8. Rude Baits rated skrilla's post Like in the thread A warning to all surf halibut....

You can hide but you can't run. Wanted this in my arsenal years ago. Ordered a Rainshadow DSS1264-2. It's all of 10 1/2ft long rated...

May 24, 2022
  9. Rude Baits rated CrazyDonkey's post Funny in the thread 8 Apr 1.5 Day on the Pacific Queen.

Ah, this was the first place that I saw it and then I would randomly see it on BD. I'm fine appropriating the phrase for us, lol.

Apr 15, 2022
  10. Rude Baits rated Redjim's post Like in the thread Old Glory 4/8.

I wasn't going to post but thought better of it later. We shoved off the dock at 7pm with plenty of bait. We arrived in the target zone...

Apr 15, 2022
  11. Rude Baits rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread 8 Apr 1.5 Day on the Pacific Queen.

First report in a really long time as I just straight up have not been fishing, first time on the Pacific Queen and if you have any...

Apr 15, 2022
  12. Rude Baits rated skrilla's post Like in the thread 2 hours in....

And it's done. [ATTACH] Slapped the label on and slathered with epoxy. [ATTACH]

Apr 10, 2022
  13. Rude Baits rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Hit up Lake Hodges again this week feeling like a breakthrough was imminent. Got in line way too early with the time change and sat in...

Mar 17, 2022
  14. Rude Baits rated Easy619's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Speaking for myself, my motto is to be impatient looking for fish and be patient when they bite. Shore pounding the bay I like to fan...

Feb 3, 2022
  15. Rude Baits rated F1$H's post Funny in the thread Hodges Opener.

70+ boats on the water, couldn't find a spot. Its a great time to go to San V.

Feb 3, 2022
  16. Rude Baits rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Took a 3 day trip to Picachos. Pretty unreal numbers. I caught 356 bass in 3 days of fishing, over 100 of which on topwater. First...

Dec 17, 2021
  17. Rude Baits rated Delta Duckman's post Like in the thread Duck Season Opener 2021 Video.

I have stated many times the duck game is location, location, location. Over the last several years the ducks don’t seem to want to be...

Nov 24, 2021
  18. Rude Baits rated joem83's post Like in the thread freaking huge!!.

My cousin and his friend came down to do an overnight with me on Wednesday night, but we didn't get our fill of fishing so we rented a...

Oct 16, 2021
  19. Rude Baits rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread How to fish bait barges.

I fish from a kayak so here's what I've learned. Best bite is at night. They tend to hang out in the general vicinity, but don't rely on...

Aug 25, 2021
  20. Rude Baits rated geofish's post Like in the thread 7-25-21 Yellowtail Limits by 9am.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Launched SI at 4am Motored to 425 by 6am between 425 and 371 on 3 paddies caught 10 Yellowtail (Mexican limits for...

Aug 4, 2021