Ratings Rude Baits has given

1. Rude Baits rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Average size of tuna down there?.

Been a strange couple years for the tuna.. could be 20#, or 300#, sometimes from cast to cast. These last few transitional years have...

May 26, 2022
  2. Rude Baits rated rza007's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Bluefin do bite the troll but not as well as other fish. Cedar plugs or deep diver trolled waaaayyyyyy wayyyyyy back have done great for...

Jul 21, 2021
  3. Rude Baits rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

I wish the water was at least that high

Apr 28, 2021
  4. Rude Baits rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread What is the name of this lure?.

it's a tube bait. one manufacture is "hookup bait" .. they are over price

Sep 23, 2020
  5. Rude Baits rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread What is the name of this lure?.

There are folks who live and die HUBs. I see them as overpriced for what they are, and I don't particularly care for the owner's past,...

Sep 23, 2020
  6. Rude Baits rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread 7/2 San Diego bay.

I routinely take the middle treble off the LC110

Jul 2, 2020
  7. Rude Baits rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

OTAY Micheal, You have a better chance running for president, these people don't care about these lakes for hunting or fishing in the...

Jun 3, 2020
  8. Rude Baits rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Funny Liberty story.

I will say that picking a full day trip with a high probability of Bluefin hunting as your first foray into any type of fishing is a...

May 31, 2020
  9. Rude Baits rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona....

The metropolitan and S.D. water authorities hate good rain years..it's definitely hard to raise prices on something you have excess of!...

Apr 23, 2020
  10. Rude Baits rated Doubledigit333's post Agree in the thread One Day a Month taken from SD Anglers....Joke!.

I don’t post on here a whole lot, especially if it has to do with politics. Probably because I would be spending too much time on here...

Mar 11, 2020
  11. Rude Baits rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

I don't get why people are going nuts buying water and toilet paper.

Mar 10, 2020
  12. Rude Baits rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

Don't let this stop you from posting. You have the right to post your feelings just beware of the feedback. Your probably won't change...

Jan 17, 2020
  13. Rude Baits rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

I pay my 50 bucks every year and keep it moving..but when I talk to other folks in different states and they pay 12 bucks for a year and...

Jan 17, 2020
  14. Rude Baits rated itch2fish's post Agree in the thread Before it closes!.

There is a time and place for all beers I think....I've been known to enjoy Coors, IPA's with those fruit overtones as well as several...

Jan 17, 2020
  15. Rude Baits rated JeremyFWright's post Agree in the thread A daily reminder.

I've always thought that so many cliche and seemingly commonsense sayings never truly make sense until you directly experience what they...

Jan 17, 2020
  16. Rude Baits rated Queue's post Agree in the thread 2020 fishing license?.

The only local lakes where a fishing license isn’t required are Poway, Dixon and Santee Lakes. All three have applied for and been...

Jan 6, 2020
  17. Rude Baits rated justinjoy's post Agree in the thread Does anyone really fish in the Rain here in Cali..

Rain Pants and jacket and some good waterproof boots. Up North we only needed a Jacket as most of the time we are in waders standing in...

Dec 20, 2019
  18. Rude Baits rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread What is this?.

Best calico and Hali bait ever

Oct 6, 2019
  19. Rude Baits rated FISH's post Agree in the thread Mission Belle 8/22/2019 YFT.

I know I'm not going to win this conversation, but it seems there are some that agree. It really is the Idiot that's the problem. The...

Aug 30, 2019