Ratings Rude Baits has received

1. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread General fishing tips!.

PFD. Don't leave home with out it!

May 28, 2022
  2. Spud rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread General fishing tips!.

May 28, 2022
  3. William Ritchie rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread General fishing tips!.

May 28, 2022
  4. Egorham rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread General fishing tips!.

May 28, 2022
  5. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Average size of tuna down there?.

Right now I wouldn't even waste my time getting on a trip without my 100# setup. I realized even my jump from 60# to 100# setups left a...

May 26, 2022
  6. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Johnny boys overnight specials aboard the Pride 4/30.

Epic trip man! Condolences as well.

May 26, 2022
  7. Mike M rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread For Sale Edge 30 lb. SW Rod.

Sold [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 29, 2022
  8. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread 8 Apr 1.5 Day on the Pacific Queen.

It's not just a forum joke, this is a fleet joke that has been going since the dawn of time! Haha. I appreciated the subtle humor of it...

Apr 15, 2022
  9. Uno rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

A SEASON PASS! If one could buy a season pass to even just the San Diego city lakes, I would fish a ton more than I do. $8 even if I...

Mar 25, 2022
  10. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

A SEASON PASS! If one could buy a season pass to even just the San Diego city lakes, I would fish a ton more than I do. $8 even if I...

Mar 24, 2022
  11. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Sportmans Warehouse opening later in 2022.

Good. It will save me a trip to Murrieta.

Mar 24, 2022
  12. mcfish rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

Mar 24, 2022
  13. Everydog rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

Mar 23, 2022
  14. Bassnbeans rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Well, it does "depend", but what will dictate YOU deciding on if you want to move or stay will just come with experience and intuition....

Feb 4, 2022
  15. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Well, it does "depend", but what will dictate YOU deciding on if you want to move or stay will just come with experience and intuition....

Feb 3, 2022
  16. iampumpkinman rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Feb 3, 2022