Ratings Rude Baits has received

1. Easy619 rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Average size of tuna down there?.

Right now I wouldn't even waste my time getting on a trip without my 100# setup. I realized even my jump from 60# to 100# setups left a...

May 26, 2022
  2. dmorgan3 rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

A SEASON PASS! If one could buy a season pass to even just the San Diego city lakes, I would fish a ton more than I do. $8 even if I...

Mar 25, 2022
  3. rza007 rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

A SEASON PASS! If one could buy a season pass to even just the San Diego city lakes, I would fish a ton more than I do. $8 even if I...

Mar 24, 2022
  4. swings are free rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

Mar 23, 2022
  5. pagzzz rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Well, it does "depend", but what will dictate YOU deciding on if you want to move or stay will just come with experience and intuition....

Feb 4, 2022
  6. skrilla rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Well, it does "depend", but what will dictate YOU deciding on if you want to move or stay will just come with experience and intuition....

Feb 3, 2022
  7. weldon rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Ever flip your kayak?.

Yes. Twice. Ugh. My best advice to anyone... ALWAYS wear a PFD and always keep your combos leashed.

Nov 13, 2021
  8. FoodGeekFish rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Ever flip your kayak?.

Yes. Twice. Ugh. My best advice to anyone... ALWAYS wear a PFD and always keep your combos leashed.

Nov 10, 2021
  9. Ken roe rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Covered all SD lakes.

I have. Some only once. As in, Santee, Lindo, etc were strictly a one and done just to check them off the list. I have zero desire to...

Jun 2, 2021
  10. William Ritchie rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Wasn't sure where to put this.

That Hotel Del picture is so crazy! The gentle giants. Shame and all, but good for those guys. Such is life...

May 31, 2020
  11. Vito1023 rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread FINALLY! MB FT SBB 4/27/20.

Thats insane, epic, hilarious and extremely rare all at the same time! Haha.

Apr 28, 2020
  12. FishNinja rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Misson Belle 9/26.

Nice trip!

Sep 29, 2019
  13. geofish rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Coronado islands full day passport info?.

All a passenger needs to check in and board one of the sports boats through a sportfishing landing is a valid passport or passport card...

May 9, 2019
  14. Double Minor rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

I've said this before and I will say it again, if the city offered an annual city lakes permit/ pass I would buy it every single year...

May 4, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

I've said this before and I will say it again, if the city offered an annual city lakes permit/ pass I would buy it every single year...

May 3, 2019
  16. kobra rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

May 3, 2019
  17. Double Minor rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread Are swimbaits just an inside joke?.

This is almost identical to what my tray looks like; a couple LC Jerkbaits, a TW of choice, Lead Heads, Swimmies and some Sled Heads and...

Apr 5, 2019