Ratings Rude Baits has received

1. mcfish rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Strongest knots.

I dub this the Corona knot, because just like this year, its a hot mess and guaranteed to irritate and aggravate.

Aug 7, 2020
  2. HK_Supermarket rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Strongest knots.

I dub this the Corona knot, because just like this year, its a hot mess and guaranteed to irritate and aggravate.

Aug 3, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Strongest knots.

Aug 2, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread FINALLY! MB FT SBB 4/27/20.

Thats insane, epic, hilarious and extremely rare all at the same time! Haha.

Apr 27, 2020
  5. geofish rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Coronado islands full day passport info?.

[ATTACH]

May 9, 2019
  6. Fat Spottie rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Coronado islands full day passport info?.

[ATTACH]

May 9, 2019
  7. DPevin rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Coronado islands full day passport info?.

[ATTACH]

May 9, 2019
  8. Fat Spottie rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Custom Perch Crack.

In the crack baggies and everything! haha

Nov 28, 2018
  9. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Custom Perch Crack.

Nov 10, 2018
  10. William Ritchie rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Custom Perch Crack.

Nov 8, 2018
  11. sdedtune rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Custom Perch Crack.

Nov 8, 2018
  12. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread More new baits.

That red and clear looks killer.

Feb 10, 2018
  13. geofish rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Question for you Curado owners.

I am a member of the "E" series cult... muahahaha

Dec 18, 2017
  14. fisheromen rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Question for you Curado owners.

I am a member of the "E" series cult... muahahaha

Dec 10, 2017
  15. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread 45 pound catfish caught.

Done it many of times. Now its just out of the Yak in the bay and leave the tube for the lakes. I went out on skiff and fished with a...

Sep 13, 2017
  16. geofish rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Saltwater angler survey.

...or the look on someones face when you explain the rundown and cost of fishing Barrett! haha

Aug 31, 2017
  17. Werfless rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Saltwater angler survey.

...or the look on someones face when you explain the rundown and cost of fishing Barrett! haha

Aug 30, 2017
  18. scisports rated Rude Baits's post Funny in the thread Asked to leave......

Its perfectly legal to be there, but probably not worth the hassle with your little one. Sounds like you're a good dad and made the...

Jan 22, 2017